Do Britney Spears And The Chainsmokers Have A Song Together?

Jordan Miller

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, grevan said:

K so I don't wanna get too excited but I hear britneys voice in those snippets.

But isint it way too soon for the chainsmokers to release another song when Closer is still new and dominating the charts ?

Rihanna had This Is What You Came For out at the same time as Work.

Same with Taylor and Shake It Off / Blank Space.

8 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Rihanna had This Is What You Came For out at the same time as Work.

Same with Taylor and Shake It Off / Blank Space.

'This Is What You came for' was a smart move from Rihanna.

Giving her extra exposure & dominance in the charts. And after Work, Kiss it better, Needed me, she still has another single out (Love on The brain) this month. :rihclap:

I would love this Britney/Chainsmokers collab. As long as we have 3 others singles from Glory :bwink:

3 hours ago, SlayOut said:

I could hear how it sounds like her but at the same time idk if it is her! The Chainsmokers are huge so if they collabbed then I guess that's cool, but also odd as Brit has 16 other tracks to choose to promote nnnnnnn :moorangu: 

I think their is a male voice singing over a woman's voice, so it makes it hard to tell. If you try and focus just on the woman's voice it does sound a bit like Brit :orly:

28 minutes ago, Alexio said:

'This Is What You came for' was a smart move from Rihanna.

Giving her extra exposure & dominance in the charts. And after Work, Kiss it better, Needed me, she still has another single out (Love on The brain) this month. :rihclap:

I would love this Britney/Chainsmokers collab. As long as we have 3 others singles from Glory :bwink:

Only Work & Needed Me. Kiss It Better tanked harder than ANTI. :comingthru:

4 hours ago, LanaBrit said:

i watched it on snapchat and yes that was really sounds like britney

and then i saw this rEM07N.jpg

beyonce shade :liberatedaf:

and he is cute af :giggleney:

not trying to make something out of nothing... Britney has tweeted about the song with the rose emoji... and I'm assuming these guys have had the same emoji on their snapcht for a while! like ariana has the crescent moon and shawn mendes has the maple leaf...  I dunno... I hope it means something... but I would die a million times for a collab with Ari... Britney feat Ari would be EVERYTHING :orangu2::dead::orangu:

Archived