Do Britney Spears And The Chainsmokers Have A Song Together?

Jordan Miller

3 minutes ago, justphil said:

The sooner the better. IMO she should launch single #2 soon, as well as this potential collaboration. 

Times have changed and the idea of "one single at a time" doesn't really hold up as well as it did in Britney's younger days. Look at Britney's contemporaries, many of them release multiple sings, visual albums or more than one video at a time...**** like that. It works because it saturates the playing field and would mean Britney would be everywhere. Being everywhere means views and streams, attention. Attention is relevancy. Relevancy in this day and age is what Britney really needs help with right now. She needs to be connected and all over the place, and so far she's doing great! 

So throw **** at the wall and see what sticks! Means more music for us fans, and more exposure to the rest of the world. Win win! These other ******* do it...so should Britney! ****, Taylor Swift had her face plastered on pizza boxes FFS!

But Make Me just started to get popular and doing great... Let it has it's time pls. Great song. I want the MM&I remix :donewithit:

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived