Do Britney Spears And The Chainsmokers Have A Song Together?

Jordan Miller

4 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Because The Chainsmokers make great music.

I must be the only one who doesn't care for them. I only liked their song with Daya but I don't think they're anything special. Just a sound that's trending right now. I can see her collabing with Calvin Harris if she's gonna collab with a DJ 

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Slave4yew said:

I must be the only one who doesn't care for them. I only liked their song with Daya but I don't think they're anything special. Just a sound that's trending right now. I can see her collabing with Calvin Harris if she's gonna collab with a DJ 

I'm not big on them either, but I hope it's true because I want more new Britney music lol

10 minutes ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

She really does need something more to make her seem "cool" again. 

Because her VMA performance sure didn't do it. And neither did the official MM video. :ricackle:

Ariana Grande's VMA performance has about 2 million more views on it than Britney's does...and that performance is cringe-worthy.

this isn't cool. maybe for teenagers & tweens. she needs to attract the young adults and go down the hip hop route if she's gonna collab with ppl

1 minute ago, jokobitch said:

this isn't cool. maybe for teenagers & tweens. she needs to attract the young adults and go down the hip hop route if she's gonna collab with ppl

Ya, it's not the kind of stuff I'd listen to. I'm five years older than Britney, so I'm not up on what the "kids" are listening to these days.

But I do know they're charting really high the instant they release any of their songs.

I think, she needs something ridiculously mainstream and popular for people to genuinely get interesting in Glory. She hasn't had a BIG hit since TTWE and IWG.

It'd be a boost in her popularity. Kind of doing a Beiber. Which, for some, would be selling out, but for me would be her receiving the attention she needs to get people interested in her again.

9 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

How ? Nowadays every artist that releases an album always jumps on one or two collaborations the same year to get more exposure and success. 

I don't even know the chainsmokers but they seem popular and have the No 1 song right now, Britney could get a big hit and it could help Glory and the next singles too. 

And it's one more song for us. I don't find any reason to be against. 

So y'all pretty much want Britney to collab with anyone trending even if it's a monkey just for a number one? No thanks. She needs to make a hit on her own or with artist up to her caliber

Archived