Britney's Next 'Glory' Promo Performance Slated For The Today Show

Jordan Miller

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

Ok I'm doing this because I see some people already complaining about maybe (and most likely) the Today Show performances it's gonna be POM. 

Well let me said you something. PROMO is PROMO. And other things she need pre recorded but in case you don't know, Today Show (like GMA) it's Live from NYC, and meanwhile they are live on NYC on 8-9am, on Vegas it's gonna be 3-4am. That is the reason why she pre recorded the Concert of GMA with FF because the time zone difference. 

Plus we are going to get I think minimum 3 performances from POM in Real HD in professional recording and not that shitty quality or video of 30 sec on Instagram with the fans screaming Britney Britney... 

Promo is Promo, and that is AMAZING! 

:bow:

For real.  We're finally getting a shitload of promo after all these years, and people are bitching about what she's doing?!  Just be happy for once! :wontcry:

I'm excited for the world to see her when she's in her element. She is most comfortable on her POM stage and she SLAYS when she is performing. Doesn't matter to me if it's pre recorded. Promo is promo and we need all the promo we can get to sell more copies of GLORY. :hype:

I agree with the OP. AND another thing we need to remember is how comfortable Britney is on her POM stage. She usually gets slightly nervous or stiff on other stages but in her POM shows, she's SUPER FLUID and serving fierce expressions, playing with her dancers etc. THAT is the side of Britney that the GP hasn't really seen and THAT is what will make people stop saying that she's stiff, over, blah blah blah. The OP is right - promo is promo. Britney has been so busy lately and she still has so much more promo left to do!!! Let's appreciate it and not expect too much and complain again.

1 hour ago, VSW said:

Worst promo?

BBMASs, Jimmy Kimmel, Carpool Karaoke, VMAS, Ellen, Today Show, Apple Music Festival, Iheart Radio, countless radio interviews and more. 

What more can we expect reallly? 

THIS! My gosh this is the best era EVER. I never would have DREAMMMEDD she'd put in all this work. I'm tearing up right now. 

4 minutes ago, mathewlovesbritney said:

Special performance from Las vegas.. does it mean from PH or pre-recordered or will it be at a different concert hall venue?? 

Who cares?!? MORE PROMO IN HD of our queen!!! I've been dreaming of having the Come Over performance to watch on repeat. 

1 hour ago, picsi said:

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/08/30/britney-spears-today-show

Hit us, Britney…one more time.

In what will be her second TV performance in less than a week, Britney Spears will take center stage on NBC’s TODAY Thursday morning as part of its Citi Concert Series. The morning show juggernaut announced the appearance on air during Tuesday’s broadcast, billing it as a special performance from Las Vegas, where Spears has performed her Planet Hollywood residency concert, Piece of Me, for nearly three years.

So ...how does this works? 

Does she have a pom concert that day? Will they open the venue for fans and have her perform only to be aired on the today show? Please help!!

43 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

:bow:

For real.  We're finally getting a shitload of promo after all these years, and people are bitching about what she's doing?!  Just be happy for once! :wontcry:

I knew that ***** had **** up her sleaves!!

i loved the vma performance and i love wats gonna come next

ENJOY YOUR ******* ALBUMM BRITNEYY!! YOUR ******* BEST ALBUM TO DATE!! AND IGNORE THOSE ******* STUPIDD BRINGING YOU THE FUCKK DOWNNNNN!!!

1 hour ago, 1999ney said:

I guess this means when Britney's really proud of an album (Glory) she actually wants to promote it

If that's the case needs to perform songs from the album. I feel GLORY's song can be performed Rihanna style: hand mic, live vocals with backing tracks on verses and choreography with playback or stop singing during the choruses.

X

Archived