Britney's Next 'Glory' Promo Performance Slated For The Today Show

Jordan Miller

1 minute ago, iamtonys said:

If that's the case needs to perform songs from the album. I feel GLORY's song can be performed Rihanna style: hand mic, live vocals with backing tracks on verses and choreography with playback or stop singing during the choruses.

X

I feel the best move for Britney is live singing with light choreography but then a dance break to snatch weaves with slightly more complicated moves

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, britneysbitch said:

Unless of course she debuts new songs tomorrow. She did say in an interview that they added 3-4 new songs. Guess we'll have to wait and see :angietea:

omg wait she said she's adding 3-4 total? I thought it was just two, please lord godney add SLUMBER PARTY and then release it as the next single :feelingmyself:

She has to add new material to rehearse for iHeart Radio right? She can't do that (and the Apple Music Festival) with just two songs off the new album.

Either way, britney doing promo ahhhh :hype:

17 minutes ago, fatal.attraction said:

I knew that ***** had **** up her sleaves!!

i loved the vma performance and i love wats gonna come next

ENJOY YOUR ******* ALBUMM BRITNEYY!! YOUR ******* BEST ALBUM TO DATE!! AND IGNORE THOSE ******* STUPIDD BRINGING YOU THE FUCKK DOWNNNNN!!!

Um 

:gloria:

Just now, Jeanius said:

So she'll have to video tape the performance tomorrow if it's supposed to air on Thursday since her Vegas show is at night and the Today Show is in the morning lol. 

Mic ON or pre-record those vocals brit! 

This....for Gods sake....turn on the mic for ONCE....people need to hear her sing.

I loved how she used to pump the crowd during the first tours with her "whooa!!" "Work it out!" "Scream!!!!".....like when knew she had a backing track bur her MIC was ON

Archived