Britney's Next 'Glory' Promo Performance Slated For The Today Show

Jordan Miller

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

Ok I'm doing this because I see some people already complaining about maybe (and most likely) the Today Show performances it's gonna be POM. 

Well let me said you something. PROMO is PROMO. And other things she need pre recorded but in case you don't know, Today Show (like GMA) it's Live from NYC, and meanwhile they are live on NYC on 8-9am, on Vegas it's gonna be 3-4am. That is the reason why she pre recorded the Concert of GMA with FF because the time zone difference. 

Plus we are going to get I think minimum 3 performances from POM in Real HD in professional recording and not that shitty quality or video of 30 sec on Instagram with the fans screaming Britney Britney... 

Promo is Promo, and that is AMAZING! 

Just spilling my delicious tea 

On 28/8/2016 at 7:09 PM, breatheheavy said:
britney-spears-today-show

Britney Spears is performing on the Today Show this Thursday.

Britney's Piece Of Me show is getting some special attention – it will be filmed and aired Thursday morning for the Today Show. She'll likely include "Make Me" and "Do You Wanna Come Over?"

Huge props to the "Slumber Party" singer for all the flawless promo this era! See ya on Thursday.

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

F*CKKK!!! JORDAN WHY DID U TAKE THE WORST SCREEN-CAPTURE OF BRITNEY'S PERFORMANCE??? I'M JUST MAD :nothavingit:

59 minutes ago, BenDBitch said:

Not your flop *** coming for Glory with it's 73 metacritic score and 17 flawless songs. Take  a seat pls :angietea:

Did I come for Glory? hmmmmmm? No. I think it's a great album. Jamming to Coupure Electrique rn actually, I just don't overreact by calling it her best album to date lmfao :queenie:

Archived