Britney's Next 'Glory' Promo Performance Slated For The Today Show

Jordan Miller

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, f_rhythm said:

and thats another thing

i wish she performed some songs else from the album like Beyonce did so public would see its an album to give a chance 

KWOmxu.gif

I hope she'll perform only Glory songs during Today's show tbh but IA she should've performed another Glory song instead of Mess, Myself and I :donewithit:

I think the difficult thing with promo and her doing Vegas is she is stacking things so much along with that show. It would be great to see her doing different stuff but when does she have the time? For the most part all the promo that we saw for circus ended up being on that circus tour. Ithink it's important to remember that.

The thing I don't like about the professional tapings that she will post on IG sometimes if they put the actual track over. You can't even hear the audience. So it's just her far away on stage with the track playing over it I hope they use something different.

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/08/30/britney-spears-today-show

Hit us, Britney…one more time.

In what will be her second TV performance in less than a week, Britney Spears will take center stage on NBC’s TODAY Thursday morning as part of its Citi Concert Series. The morning show juggernaut announced the appearance on air during Tuesday’s broadcast, billing it as a special performance from Las Vegas, where Spears has performed her Planet Hollywood residency concert, Piece of Me, for nearly three years.

1 hour ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

Well let me said you something. PROMO is PROMO. And other things she need pre recorded but in case you don't know, Today Show (like GMA) it's Live from NYC, and meanwhile they are live on NYC on 8-9am, on Vegas it's gonna be 3-4am. That is the reason why she pre recorded the Concert of GMA with FF because the time zone difference. 

GMA wasn't live?? 

5 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

wait so they're just airing 3 performances from POM? why does she have the worst promo lol.

Worst promo?

BBMASs, Jimmy Kimmel, Carpool Karaoke, VMAS, Ellen, Today Show, Apple Music Festival, Iheart Radio, countless radio interviews and more. 

What more can we expect reallly? 

Archived