Britney's Next 'Glory' Promo Performance Slated For The Today Show

Jordan Miller

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, allenlovesbritney said:

Pre-recorded or not, PROMO IS PROMO. Make Me.. is going nowhere. And glory is coming for that #1 debut (hopefully)

Make me is #2 on ITunes USA  compared to where it was 1 week ago :quirkney: believe  it or not but promo has helped that song climb back to the charts especially  here in the United  States  :comingthru:

12 minutes ago, Sparks said:

Did I come for Glory? hmmmmmm? No. I think it's a great album. Jamming to Coupure Electrique rn actually, I just don't overreact by calling it her best album to date lmfao :queenie:

Why is it "overreacting" when someone has different opinion than you ?:donewithit: Glory is my 2nd fave album of hers. Since it's a quality work it can easily be considered the best by some. Your opinion is no more relevant than his:donewithit:

1 minute ago, BenDBitch said:

Why is it "overreacting" when someone has different opinion than you ?:donewithit: Glory is my 2nd fave album of hers. Since it's a quality work it can easily be considered the best by some. Your opinion is no more relevant than his:donewithit:

Sure :gloria:

3 hours ago, KENZDOYLE said:

omg wait she said she's adding 3-4 total? I thought it was just two, please lord godney add SLUMBER PARTY and then release it as the next single :feelingmyself:

She has to add new material to rehearse for iHeart Radio right? She can't do that (and the Apple Music Festival) with just two songs off the new album.

Either way, britney doing promo ahhhh :hype:

yes thats what she said, I'm not getting my hopes too high tho. we all know britney isnt always the most reliable sometimes. i honestly think sometimes she gets so bored of interviews she just says whatever lol

Just now, chris_fives said:

has lemonade dropped finally? it was 2 yesterday..

When it comes to Albums in all genres  Britney's glory  is #4 here on ITunes  USA and lemonade is#3.

In the Pop sections Glory is #3 and lemonade is #2 -Frank ocean  is #1 

Britney's single Make is #2 Itunes chart USA - Make me video was #1 now it's dropped  to #3 cause of the Mexican singer that died   (Juan gabriel) so ppl are buying he's music videos :boredashell: 

Rice by katy perry was at #31 yesterday now it's #35 it dropped big time :rihclap:

Archived