Britney's Next 'Glory' Promo Performance Slated For The Today Show

Jordan Miller

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, HotAsIce.ve said:

@Sil Come to the Light, the good side. 

I'm at the good side. I'm just thinking about the GP. The playback thing is becoming a new subject again. This will just make it worse, i think. Although, of cours all the promo is always welcome, specially for the fans.

8 minutes ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

The list that leaked said on Friday. 

But the Today Show Twitter said: Citi Concert Series - Britney Spears Live from Vegas.

I think it's obvious 

Aaaaaaaah sorry I missed that part !!!!! Well... we will see then ^^ Can't wait :)

3 minutes ago, Sil said:

I'm at the good side. I'm just thinking about the GP. The playback thing is becoming a new subject again. This will just make it worse, i think. Although, of cours all the promo is always welcome, specially for the fans.

Tbh, she should do pre-recorded vocals for everything she does that the GP will see, even at POM :donewithit:

seeing some pro footage will be nice promo after 3 years of IG videos :britdrown: 

plus the GP is not following her steps during POM, so that'll be something new for them.
Having in mind that she's in a great shape and is feeling confident on her POM stage, I give this thumbs up. :) 

Archived