HDD Prediction: Glory #3:90-95k

Screamous

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Arnold. said:

I was about to ask if fgl is performing. If they aren't, Britney has that advantage. But honestly, I'm rather disappointed that she isn't blowing her competition out of the water. Despite how BJ did, this album has been long awaited in pop music. She's a queen, and the fact that it's getting all around praise - did the leaks hurt her? Fans that mad over make me video? Stores hardly carry physical copies? Or what's going on. She's promoting significantly a lot more too. 

Honestly I know we hear this a lot but its because of the lack of interest of GP! I still think this album has huge potential in sales as well (seeing as she still has more television appearances lined up). These numbers are based on the GP's perception of her and their interest in her music. Realistically they don't take her seriously! If more "non-fans" or "new fans" can back it up then it's something worth talking about! and Rihanna is so controversial people have an interest. Britney is STILL remembered as the pop star with the "mental breakdown"... its been (I dunno why) almost impossible to shake that image... they see her as this Pre-Breakdown and post-Breakdown.... I hope all these appearances clears up people's opinion about her

17 minutes ago, PlayingItSafe said:

Where the **** are the 500,000 who bought Circus in its first week? Did 80% of them die or something? :lessons:

Streaming wasn't a thing yet back then so people had to buy the album. Even my best friend told me on Friday "I don't want to buy it" so she listened on Spotify. She ended up really loving Glory and even posting about it on FB, which she never does! But she probably still won't buy it. 

13 minutes ago, mylonliNESS said:

Honestly I know we hear this a lot but its because of the lack of interest of GP! I still think this album has huge potential in sales as well (seeing as she still has more television appearances lined up). These numbers are based on the GP's perception of her and their interest in her music. Realistically they don't take her seriously! If more "non-fans" or "new fans" can back it up then it's something worth talking about! and Rihanna is so controversial people have an interest. Britney is STILL remembered as the pop star with the "mental breakdown"... its been (I dunno why) almost impossible to shake that image... they see her as this Pre-Breakdown and post-Breakdown.... I hope all these appearances clears up people's opinion about her

It's been impossible to shake it cause she wasn't putting herself out there and when she did it was tragic, now she's back to normalcy so hopefully this era shake that 

Archived