HDD Prediction: Glory #3:90-95k

Screamous

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See? That's the thing. Barbra Streisand is not big on streaming, and FGL... well, they have several songs charting on the iTunes 100. But I'm not sure FGL's streaming is equal to Britney's streaming.

I think we can have a #2 debut, which isn't bad. Realistically speaking, we still have the VMAs. FGL and Barbra don't have that, so if Britney kills it (which she will, of course), we can overtake those two.

25 minutes ago, laurelhenessy said:

See? That's the thing. Barbra Streisand is not big on streaming, and FGL... well, they have several songs charting on the iTunes 100. But I'm not sure FGL's streaming is equal to Britney's streaming.

I think we can have a #2 debut, which isn't bad. Realistically speaking, we still have the VMAs. FGL and Barbra don't have that, so if Britney kills it (which she will, of course), we can overtake those two.

I was about to ask if fgl is performing. If they aren't, Britney has that advantage. But honestly, I'm rather disappointed that she isn't blowing her competition out of the water. Despite how BJ did, this album has been long awaited in pop music. She's a queen, and the fact that it's getting all around praise - did the leaks hurt her? Fans that mad over make me video? Stores hardly carry physical copies? Or what's going on. She's promoting significantly a lot more too. 

Let's just aim to not land at #4 or below. Anything better than BJ is a win right now. 

We need to be honest, this era is coming on the back of a less than stellar predecessor. She just needs to be moderately successful to get to B10. If she does then I think B10 will be THE album of her career.

Archived