HDD Prediction: Glory #3:90-95k

Screamous

Just now, David Rose said:

won't be enough to overtake BS either. you'll see when the revised predictions come.

They didn't even count streams so I don't even see how you can say that. We have more streams than Barbara. Even  if VMAs don't help the album a lot, it still will help more than doing nothing. 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

They didn't even count streams so I don't even see how you can say that. We have more streams than Barbara. Even  if VMAs don't help the album a lot, it still will help more than doing nothing. 

im not saying it wont do ANYTHING, it'll make a solid 5-10k difference. all i said was it wont overtake the albums above her.

i'm factoring in streams with my 5-10k prediction. and thats being generous, especially if its not a super memorable performance.

anything is possible, but these rankings are likely how its gonna be and thats fine. making people believe otherwise wont achieve anything except disappointment.

Just now, David Rose said:

i'm factoring in streams with my 5-10k prediction. and thats being generous, especially if its not a super memorable performance.

anything is possible, but these rankings are likely how its gonna be and thats fine. making people believe otherwise wont achieve anything except disappointment.

I'm not saying we will but there is a chance for second. How is that disappointment... 

Coming from a bad era and promo starting so late, I think it's good either way. 

3 hours ago, LittleLion said:

i need a number #1

BRITNEY NEEDS TO KILL THAT STAGE, GIVE BIRTH ON IT

This, give us another oops, no more worries. Controversy Britney needs to come ok for four minutes and we won't even need to doubt her sales. Bad or good tho, just keep them talking 

Archived