Hypothetical: Britney Releases A Remix Of No Seas Cortez Featuring A Latin Pop Star… Who Would You Want It To Be?

BrittonJeanSpears

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

J.Lo or Shakira are the only ones I think would really be worthy, maybe Ricky Martin, he's still hot but he's just not really relevant here in the U.S. It would be cool if she kinda just released it as a single in Central/South America w/ Ricky or Shakira, but do people still do that? like she did in the early days w/ Born To Make You Happy/ From the Bottom of My Broken Heart? I mean we could all see the videos on youtube, but I don't think that song would do that well here in the states. What about Paulina Rubio? I don't know much about her, but I loved "Don't Say Goodbye" back in the day and I recently started watching Jane the Virgin on Netflix and Britney and Paulina have both guest-starred on there! Just please NO PITBULL. 

1 hour ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

No the **** he doesn't. After what he did in 2011? I don't ******* think so. She had egg on her face for weeks after that crap he pulled with the tour. Piece of trash.

Cmon! He was technically opening up for Britney! He too big of a star to be a opening act even if they didn't announce him officially as that. He did say he was a huge fan and respects her afterwards

11 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

what do u mean? :ehum: have I missed something?

I remember this:

I've never seen this. But America pissed me off lol! Who the hell would want to marry Beyonce?! She'll put out a whole album putting you on blast, plus she would try to control you... also personally I think there's nothing **** about Beyonce anymore she just seems like a fembot. And "shag" pink... sorry I also just think in comparison Pink in just not **** at all. Britney is definitely the sweetest and best looking out of the 3. I also like his answer about Usher being the one who turned him on the most. 

OK, now I'm up for Britney & Enrique... also whatever happened to that joint tour?

22 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

what do u mean? :ehum: have I missed something?

8 minutes ago, SuperstarKED said:

also whatever happened to that joint tour?

In 2011, Britney proudly announced on GMA that she was co-headlining a tour with Enrique Iglesias throughout the world later that year.

Not even a full 24 hours later, Enrique publicly (and controversially) pulled out, since everyone was calling him her opening act. His bruised little man ego couldn't handle it and he left Britney looking like a liar to the uninformed masses. :lessons: He is trash, was always trash and will always be trash. This is why I hate him and refuse to have him collab with the queen. That and the fact that his "stans" call him the King of Latin Pop when it's clearly Ricky Martin who holds the title. Duh.

2 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

In 2011, Britney proudly announced on GMA that she was co-headlining a tour with Enrique Iglesias throughout the world later that year.

Not even a full 24 hours later, Enrique publicly (and controversially) pulled out, since everyone was calling him her opening act. His bruised little man ego couldn't handle it and he left Britney looking like a liar to the uninformed masses. :lessons: He is trash, was always trash and will always be trash. This is why I hate him and refuse to have him collab with the queen. That and the fact that his "stans" call him the King of Latin Pop when it's clearly Ricky Martin who holds the title. Duh.

If he realized that he wasn't worthy to be in the light of Britney doesn't means that he doesn't loves her.. I can see in his eyes that he adores/admires her! I tell ya! :bwink:

Archived