Hypothetical: Britney Releases A Remix Of No Seas Cortez Featuring A Latin Pop Star… Who Would You Want It To Be?

BrittonJeanSpears

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Y'all already know my damn answer. :oknolol: Ricky Martin. I will die a happy man the day they duet. :yaknow:

Though I wouldn't be opposed to some Bisexualney with JLo, but she'd probably bring Pitbull into it… :grimace:

Where is your Glory review :bichpls:

6 minutes ago, thrive94 said:

Thalia? I think she loves brinty.But idk if shes relevant enough. I used to watch a latin show where she was the leading actress "maria la del barrio" or smth.lool But as far as i know shes very succesful in latin america. Xoxo

Maria La Del Barrio has become a cult classic on the internet due to the villain, Soraya Montenegro. Idk if Thalia is more well-know, but she should pounce on it. 'Cause Itati Cantoral (Soraya) already scooped up a huge role on OitNB. :yaknow:

4 minutes ago, L'Erbolario said:

Enrique or Prince Royce :tiffhair: 

I like Prince Royce, so I feel bad for downvoting, but you also said Enrique and he's trash, so… :thetea:

Archived