Hypothetical: Britney Releases A Remix Of No Seas Cortez Featuring A Latin Pop Star… Who Would You Want It To Be?

BrittonJeanSpears

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Y'all already know my damn answer. :oknolol: Ricky Martin. I will die a happy man the day they duet. :yaknow:

Though I wouldn't be opposed to some Bisexualney with JLo, but she'd probably bring Pitbull into it… :grimace:

I don't get this Thread u askin' us with whom we could imagine Britney do a duett with! And downvoting everyone that suggests Enrique!

If the purpose of this thread is to agree with u...then don't ask! I don't get why u askin'! 

what a stupid Thread!!! 

Take several seats in that hard *** chair! :bichpls:

7 minutes ago, Britneybbhmm said:

I don't get this Thread u askin' us with whom we could imagine Britney do a duett with! And downvoting everyone that suggests Enrique!

If the purpose of this thread is to agree with u...then don't ask! I don't get why u askin'! 

what a stupid Thread!!! 

Take several seats in that hard *** chair! :bichpls:

Except I've literally upvoted every answer BUT Enrique. :carpoolney: Did I suggest Shakira? No. Did I upvote her? Yes. Did I suggest Thalia? No. Did I upvote her? Yes. Did I suggest Marume or whatever the **** his name is? No. Did I upvote him? Yes. Stay pressed because I don't stan for trash, *****. :carpoolney:

1 minute ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Except I've literally upvoted every answer BUT Enrique. :carpoolney: Did I suggest Shakira? No. Did I upvote her? Yes. Did I suggest Thalia? No. Did I upvote her? Yes. Did I suggest Marume or whatever the **** his name is? No. Did I upvote him? Yes. Stay pressed because I don't stan for trash, *****. :carpoolney:

giphy.gif

It's funny that Enrique gets mentioned here a lot, Enrique is pretty big in the US, he did a tremendously good crossover between anglo and latin market, but there are better and more respected male artists in the latin market than him... I think Dulce Maria, Enrique Iglesias, Maluma, Carlos Vives, Reik... Would be more impactful GLOBALLY as opposed to the US only.

It's funny that Enrique gets mentioned here a lot, Enrique is pretty big in the US, he did a tremendously good crossover between anglo and latin market, but there are better and more respected male artists in the latin market than him... I think if it's another girl Dulce Maria should do it, plus she loves Britney!! Or Enrique Iglesias, Maluma, Carlos Vives, Reik... Would be more impactful GLOBALLY as opposed to the US only.

Just now, Girl On The Moon said:

It's funny that Enrique gets mentioned here a lot, Enrique is pretty big in the US, he did a tremendously good crossover between anglo and latin market, but there are better and more respected male artists in the latin market than him... I think Dulce Maria, Enrique Iglesias, Maluma, Carlos Vives, Reik... Would be more impactful GLOBALLY as opposed to the US only.

Dulce Maria is a flop lmao No thanks

5 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

:TOMH:how is he not married and with no kids?!? Britney go get him! His current girlfriend is blonde tooo.

maybe is gay who knows

Enrique...

:bwink::hype:

1 hour ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Y'all already know my damn answer. :oknolol: Ricky Martin. I will die a happy man the day they duet. :yaknow:

Though I wouldn't be opposed to some Bisexualney with JLo, but she'd probably bring Pitbull into it… :grimace:

Yes!  Ricky Martin!  That would be awesome, especially since they were both big during the 90's/ early 2000's.  It would be like a throwback to those days.   

1 minute ago, Slurper said:

Dulce Maria is a flop lmao No thanks

Enrique...

:bwink::hype:

Dulce is many things but she's not a flop. She has a huge fanbase in Brazil, Mexico and Europe. She will be in the new KIDS video with One Republic, and has an upcoming song with Joey Montana. She was also the first mexican artist to get Diamond in Brasil with her first solo album, she sold over 500,000 in Brazil alone. She was nominated for a solo grammy and has won multiple awards. 

3 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

Dulce is many things but she's not a flop. She has a huge fanbase in Brazil, Mexico and Europe. She will be in the new KIDS video with One Republic, and has an upcoming song with Joey Montana. She was also the first mexican artist to get Diamond in Brasil with her first solo album, she sold over 500,000 in Brazil alone. She was nominated for a solo grammy and has won multiple awards. 

this doesn't matter, all ex RBDs are flops, and they only sell on Brazil.

But her songs are good :bwink:

Archived