Glory #3(-1) itunes!

BritintheZone

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, f_rhythm said:

Ariana Grande selling 125k with pure sales had her all promo songs chart on BB hot 100 and some other songs were on itunes 100 as well

and also Rihanna 

gnmzKJ.gif

There are also albums that did very well without having tracks charting in the iTunes top 100 so I don't see a pattern honestly.

26 minutes ago, -ididitagain- said:

you told me verbatim you expected no less than 170k. i said my latest prediction at the time was around 100k, dead on. have you admitted you were completely wrong yet?  :cigney:

I voted for 150k-160k in your prediction thread, at no point I was this delusional. And I still hope she does this number. :(

You also gotta remember RCA undershipped Glory and Target stores are mostly sold out. That's part of why it's not selling as good as Barbra and FGL.

5 minutes ago, button said:

I voted for 150k-160k in your prediction thread, at no point I was this delusional. And I still hope she does this number. :(

You also gotta remember RCA undershipped Glory and Target stores are mostly sold out. That's part of why it's not selling as good as Barbra and FGL.

i don't know what you voted for in my poll but i do know what you said to me directly.

On 8/20/2016 at 3:31 PM, button said:

His prediction is 170k pure sales (i don't expect any less)

His SEA and TEA are quite reasonable. Britney can pull in 50M streams with our help. I'd lower that to 40M though.

What's shocking? The 250k is the sum and it's one of my early predictions too.

:truthtea:

2 minutes ago, -ididitagain- said:

i don't know what you voted for in my poll but i do know what you said to me directly.

:truthtea:

Not important since I voted for 150k in the "final" poll. After that I never did another prediction. :truthtea:

Key word "early prediction" too. :truthtea:

You also said she'd do less than 100k at times so let's not.

1 minute ago, button said:

There are also albums that did very well without having tracks charting in the iTunes top 100 so I don't see a pattern honestly.

thats my observation on the albums selling good

their other "clean/explicit" versions would get the top 5 spots together at least as well 

im not making of those out of my *** , thats what i observed,take them as statics not facts tho

i made my assumptions all based on these spefications, might be some other factors tho

gnmzKJ.gif

21 minutes ago, button said:

Not important since I voted for 150k in the "final" poll. After that I never did another prediction. :truthtea:

Key word "early prediction" too. :truthtea:

You also said she'd do less than 100k at times so let's not.

my poll was made a day before that post of yours that i quoted but if you say so. you could have surely voted afterwards but you definitely stood by the 170k number in that conversation with me. i predicted 70-80k in pure sales before the VMAs were announced. afterwards, i said around 100k in pure sales. even if we go with my original 70-80k sales prediction that was still way more accurate than some of the things you've thrown out there. :cigney: we'll see where the final numbers end up.

2 minutes ago, -ididitagain- said:

my poll was made a day before that post of yours that i quoted but if you say so. you could have surely voted afterwards but you definitely stood by the 170k number in that conversation with me. i predicted 70-80k in pure sales before the VMAs were announced. afterwards, i said around 100k in pure sales. even if we go with my original 70-80k sales prediction that was still way more accurate than some of the things you've thrown out there. :cigney: we'll see where the final numbers end up.

I blame Target for ******* up my prediction. They still haven't shipped new stocks of Glory. :tiffhair:

8 hours ago, QuitmanDJ said:

Yeah no need to panic, we're going good with streaming and also there's so much big promo coming up to push the album! I'm so excited!!!

BRITNEY SPEARS IS PERFORMING AT THE VMAS FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 9 YEARS TOMORROW WTF IS HAPPENING

Beyonce is too :(

Archived