Glory #3(-1) itunes!

BritintheZone

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kelly Clarkson's song Piece By Piece was out for a long time and wasn't doing well. She gave one great performance and it charted at #10 on the Hot 100. This VMAs performances could more than likely change everything for Make Me bc people are going to look up the song, re-watch the performance on YouTube, and it will probably be talked about all over the media, especially if she nails it. I still see it getting into the top 10 easily! Quit worrying so much people! 

1 minute ago, button said:

Umm, yeah, here I am.

What did you want to say? :tiffsmoke:

I'm all ears. Speak.

arent u one of those who kept voting me down bcuz i said its not doing good based on some arguments such as not charting tracks from the album and luck of promo before the album release

and yall bashed me for it 

VGgxrn.gif

3 minutes ago, f_rhythm said:

arent u one of those who kept voting me down bcuz i said its not doing good based on some arguments such as not charting tracks from the album and luck of promo before the album release

and yall bashed me for it 

VGgxrn.gif

I don't remember that, nope. Who album tracks charted after the album release, anyways? I dare you to cite 3 albums from 2016.

1 minute ago, button said:

I don't remember that, nope. Who album tracks charted after the album release, anyways? I dare you to cite 3 albums from 2016.

mostly any album selling good usually have some tracks chart on top 100 itunes 

Beyonce to begin with 

but of course She is Beyonce

no need go to far just think about FNL or whatever they sold better than Britney and 5-6 songs from their album were all over the itunes top 100 

gnmzKJ.gif

Archived