Discuss: Will Britney walk the red carpet? If so, what will she wear? And, will she actually sit in the audience?

jamesedward94

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Your Gravity said:

She will do the red carpet, she usually wears all black. Maybe she'll switch it up for her glorious return :orly:

I'd love for her too wear something completely different like a suit and fedora or at least a dress that's not super short and tight like always. Something that really makes people take notice! I mean, she's BRITNEY SPEARS!

2 minutes ago, jamesedward94 said:

I'd love for her too wear something completely different like a suit and fedora or at least a dress that's not super short and tight like always. Something that really makes people take notice! I mean, she's BRITNEY SPEARS!

Maybe a pink ballgown, like the one from the shark scene in WB :crying11:

I'd ******* die! :orangu2:

3 hours ago, Britneybbhmm said:

- I hope she'll do the redcarpet :bey: and I think she's ready for ha close-up! I want Givenchy-ney

- I hope she'll take a seat during the mainshow!!! But after Rihanna's opening! Coz Rihanna did the same to Brit at the bbma's! No one is disrespecting the Queen!!!:bichpls:

I want Balmain or Versace U can never wrong with a Versace dress TBH 

Givenchy would be FAB too!

Archived