Discuss: Will Britney walk the red carpet? If so, what will she wear? And, will she actually sit in the audience?

jamesedward94

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Your Gravity said:

I'm talking about the Vmas red carpet. She's worn black almost every time. And she just wore all black on the red carpet at the BBMAs. :tongueney:

I said at events, if you look at most of her appearances in the last years, most of what she wears isn't black, you're stuck in 2012.

2 minutes ago, Menzo said:

I said at events, if you look at most of her appearances in the last years, most of what she wears isn't black, you're stuck in 2012.

You're just looking for an argument and I don't care sis :rihit:

The post is about the VMA RED CARPET not random events from the past years, which is what I was commenting on :begone:

Honestly I feel like she's gonna stay during the show and sit in her seat because she's in NYC and she's so excited about it! She loves it there so have a good feeling she will enjoy sitting in MSG watching the show. She also doesn't have her kids with her (from what we've seen) so she has no one to really get back to. Nothing wrong with her leaving to spend time with her kids at all! But now that we haven't seen them in NYC with her, I think she will stay and enjoy the show.

15 hours ago, Your Gravity said:

You're just looking for an argument and I don't care sis :rihit:

The post is about the VMA RED CARPET not random events from the past years, which is what I was commenting on :begone:

I was just correcting you, no she doesn't wear black all the time anymore :ririshade2:

Archived