Watch Britney Spears And James Corden Sing Brit's Iconic Hits On "Carpool Karaoke"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys what the actual ****. She is opening carpool with toxic and it was a 5 seconds video. Maybe she was nervous at first because thats the preview: The Beginning!! but they don't only do a 5 seconds singing ffs. Theres much more!! She will sing. You are making a big deal about nothing!

1 minute ago, Blackout_Boy said:

Guys what the actual ****. She is opening carpool with toxic and it was a 5 seconds video. Maybe she was nervous at first because thats the preview: The Beginning!! but they don't only do a 5 seconds singing ffs. Theres much more!! She will sing. You are making a big deal about nothing!

all the other previews you here the singers sing even when they're uncomfortable at the start, it's worrisome 

1 minute ago, chris_fives said:

She will sing! They chose this part on purpose when he is singing so ******* loud that you can barely hear her..

Wait one more day :queenflopga:

:gloria: britney is gonna rip my weave or make me kill someone tomorrow

8 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

get ready for massive meltdowns (not from me tho) her dancers will make a comeback and will be on the backseat :orangu2: 

Team Giphy flirting britney spears make me music video make me mv

They're gonna scream and "wohooo" and clap throughout the whole thing :orangu2: Doesn't matter if Britney sings or not, we're not going to hear her :orangu2: 

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, Zulu Spears said:

More scary...half those gifs and memes were created by her own fans (probably exhalers)...Father God help this fanbase:sobbing:

Seriously! We're soooooooo concerned about the GP and their reactions yet here some members are dragging her to pits of hell and back in their meltdowns or in an attempt to be funny with Carpool gifs.

What separates their negativity from that of the GP? The fact they're supposedly stans?

giphy.gif

From PopJustice "insider" Lady Kelly

She sings, don't worry. They know what they're doing with that promo.

Joe. said: 
Do you know this for 100%?

Yes.

From ex-"insider" - Timothy b

Guys, you really think Team Britney would put her on a show like Carpool Karaoke and let her mime through the whole thing? As screwed up as they are with a lot of things we all know that they're best at playing it safe. And in no way it would be safe to have her on a format and not really participating in it. This promo was done for a purpose. People talk about it. People write about it. People will watch it, especially after this clip. The short clip posted on The Late Shows Facebook page has already more views and reactions than anything else they've posted within the last couple of weeks...

1 hour ago, Margaery Tyrell said:

They could have reshot the scene if she needed time to be comfortable/sing, you know, it's not a live show so mistakes like this are unacceptable.

Based on what someone at Popjustice said, there's around 90 minutes of footage shot. It will be edited and condensed into a single episode (it's this way for everyone that shoot this show). They also shot different takes of certain songs, so I'm sure they'll showcase her in the best light possible. There was even a scene where her kids joined them and they played Pokemon Go. But Kevin is having issues with her kids being shown on such a huge TV show, so they may not include them in the final edit. 

I really hope we hear her singing. I want to hear her VOICE. It'll be pointless, stupid, AND embarrassing to have her sounding the way she does on Glory but can't even sit in a car and do that. Her team are obviously gonna want to have her in the best light before the album drops. 

4 minutes ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

Joe. said: 

Yes.

Guys, you really think Team Britney would put her on a show like Carpool Karaoke and let her mime through the whole thing? As screwed up as they are with a lot of things we all know that they're best at playing it safe. And in no way it would be safe to have her on a format and not really participating in it. This promo was done for a purpose. People talk about it. People write about it. People will watch it, especially after this clip. The short clip posted on The Late Shows Facebook page has already more views and reactions than anything else they've posted within the last couple of weeks...

Let's pray sistren :drinky:

5 minutes ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

Joe. said: 

Yes.

I've missed that. Awesome! 

Archived