Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, 15Yearfan said:

I agree havent heard Frank's album yet but my 3 fav albums of the year are Glory, Lemonade and Anti. All single titled

Lemonade just didn't do it for me, but I do love Formation, ANTI is bop central though! I need to listen to Frank more to give a full judgement, but I've bumped him from my listening for Glory lol 

40 minutes ago, LisaJane said:

I totally wasn't prepared for "what you need" I was driving when it came on and nearly ******* crashed I was so slayed. Definitely my fav song on the album so far but I've only listened to it once. 

It's the perfect, sultry way to close this masterpiece :bop:

I love it too!

1 hour ago, Dinirocal said:

It was a good / positive review as I expected. But why did they give "Glory" the same score (3,5 stars) they gave to "Britney Jean"? 

totally. I was expecting a 4.5 or straight up 5 based on their BJ grade. 

20 minutes ago, Anaïs said:

OMG this album is so much better than I even expected! It's more calm and "aerial" (don't know if you say it like this in english) than usual, but this so great!!!!

The only thing is that Coupure électrique is kinda bad to me. I'm French and tbh I can't understand a word of what she sings! Nonetheless I'm glad she tried, and she's cute with her strroonng accent :) 

lol. I don't understand French but she sounds sooo good. Its my favorite. :crying1:

19 minutes ago, Anaïs said:

OMG this album is so much better than I even expected! It's more calm and "aerial" (don't know if you say it like this in english) than usual, but this so great!!!!

The only thing is that Coupure électrique is kinda bad to me. I'm French and tbh I can't understand a word of what she sings! Nonetheless I'm glad she tried, and she's cute with her strroonng accent :) 

Same here! 

I'm a native French speaker and it took me a while to realise that she was singing in French.

But -hey- all the critics are praising her for Coupure Electrique and I don't think that fans care about her language skills :clap:

And that melody... :gelis:

Archived