Unreleased Britney Catalogue

yorkster

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest $elfish

grow and down town arent real apparently grow is actually valentine by some other artist 

in the zone also had the best unreleased songs

where is love 2 love u tho  

On 2016-8-24 at 6:59 AM, Calm Before the Storm said:

I NEED It's Britney Spears Baby in my life!!!!!! :tiffanycries:  :wendycry:

thats just the tour/performance interlude she uses back in the daysss it's just the man singing "it's britney spears baby, woo woo" thing, it's not a real song 

On 8/23/2016 at 6:59 PM, Calm Before the Storm said:

I NEED It's Britney Spears Baby in my life!!!!!! :tiffanycries:  :wendycry:
And I NEED to hear Britney's version of Red Is the Color, such a beautiful song <3
(#leakrebellion)

2 hours ago, Mariah Carey said:

thats just the tour/performance interlude she uses back in the daysss it's just the man singing "it's britney spears baby, woo woo" thing, it's not a real song 

It's Wade

And

And

A lot of those song titles are unconfirmed. Some of those titles you mentioned were demos that were given to Britney but she did not record/use. I remember reading about these on the unreleasedbritney site, which is not online anymore but was archived. She didn't record Sweet Dreams My LA Ex, she turned the song down, and Rachel Stevens recorded it instead. 

I Was Born To Love You was said to be recorded in 2002 during the DWAD tour. The sheet music can be found online. Eric Carmen released a solo version of the song on his album in 1999 (i think)

Another version of Luv the Hurt Away exists featuring Don Phillip, he confirmed this in an interview in 2012

Cuz You're Looking So Good, Take Ya Home and I Don't Want You are unconfirmed titles but were said to be from ITZ era, not Britney. It is known Britney worked with The Neptunes in 2003 and that is when they offered her Milkshake but none of the songs they did during that time made the album. Also none of the song titles were confirmed but those 3 were rumoured ones and some lyrics appeared online for Cuz You're Looking So Good as well but again they're unconfirmed.

It's a Small World i'm not sure if it was actually recorded for the Britney album but it was recorded during that time. It was supposed to be on the first Disneymania album but it got removed from the tracklist.

Is Pleasure You from ITZ era?? Because most of us thought it came from early FF sessions, also there was that People.com article from 2010 that confirmed the song and some of its lyrics but i hear otherwise i even remember finding the copyright for Pleasure You and it said it was from 2003 so who knows.

All of the songs listed for Original Doll were confirmed to be recorded from ITZ, NONE of her leaked/unreleased songs came from that era, we don't know any songs except Mona Lisa. Also Original Doll (song) and You Blow Hot and Cold are unconfirmed titles.

Fed-Ex is from FF era.

Britney also definitely did NOT record Milkshake. I think either she turned the song down or her team just didn't use it in the end because they didn't like it. And is Good Girl Gone Bad supposed to be the Rihanna song? Cause i don't think that was for her... Umbrella was originally for Britney but her team rejected it. She didn't record Flaws & All and Happily Ever After either and they were passed on to other artists (i think Happily Ever After was recorded by Nicole Scherzinger). 

Just Yesterday's official title is For My Sister. Just Yesterday was just a fan name given to it.

Never Lie is from BJ era, Jeff Durand confirmed in early 2013 it was a demo he submitted to Britney that year for the upcoming album. 

Sippin' On was originally recorded for ITZ, and was going to be on the ITZ DVD bonus disc but was taken off the tracklisting. It was rercorded for Blackout with rapper AC, both versions have leaked.

Underground is an unconfirmed title. Lady Gaga was rumoured to have written it.

It's All In the Game is a cover of The Four Tops song and it was supposed to be on The Singles Collection but was later removed.

Turn It Up wasn't recorded by Britney, a fan made that demo and changed the pitch of his voice to make it sound like hers. And i don't think she recorded Vertigo either, it didn't sound like her singing on it anyway.

Father's Eyes and Forgiven were said to be from FF era, Father's Eyes was given to another artist and the songwriter denied Britney having ever recorded it.

Mood Ring has since been released since you made this thread, also where did you get the other Glory song titles from?

Other song titles you missed (will edit if i can remember anymore):

Top Billing Love - produced by Bloodshy & Avant, from ITZ era, given to Korean girl groups f(x) and Girls Generation who both recorded their own version of the song called 'Chocolate Love'. I think Britney's version would have been akin to f(x)'s version in terms of production.

Freedom - Britney confirmed this song title to a fan backstage at one of her shows, assumed to be from Glory as she mentioned this as an unreleased song she wish she had released and the show took place a week after Glory came out.

But i commend you for your research and taking the time to make this list! I'm just helping with corrections :) 

44 minutes ago, QueenCoco said:

I feel like Peep Show from Original Doll turned into Freakshow.

They're really not the same song. Listen to the Peep Show snippet and you'll understand.

It won't let me edit my original post, but here are some other song titles you forgot:

Welcome To Me - from ITZ/Blackout era, produced by Wade Robson, leaked in 2014

Supersensual - for Blackout, produced by Steve Anderson and Lisa Greene, registered to APRA

Somewhere - Britney was seen holding a demo CD with this title on it in 2008, and the date said July 2006, so it's from Blackout era. Not sure why she had it on her in 2008 but it's possible she rerecorded the song for Circus or the rumoured Blackout rerelease before Circus was confirmed

14 hours ago, Blackout in the Glory Zone said:

grow and down town arent real apparently grow is actually valentine by some other artist 

in the zone also had the best unreleased songs

where is love 2 love u tho  

Except Grow was confirmed by Steve Anderson who produced it to be real. That snippet that leaked a while back is the Lolene song but Grow is real. It's about her boys.

20 minutes ago, Isla. said:

Is Pleasure You from ITZ era?? Because most of us thought it came from early FF sessions, also there was that People.com article from 2010 that confirmed the song and some of its lyrics but i hear otherwise i even remember finding the copyright for Pleasure You and it said it was from 2003 so who knows.

Yes! Someone found it on a copyright database and it was registered in 2003. :) 

42 minutes ago, Isla. said:

A lot of those song titles are unconfirmed. Some of those titles you mentioned were demos that were given to Britney but she did not record/use. I remember reading about these on the unreleasedbritney site, which is not online anymore but was archived. She didn't record Sweet Dreams My LA Ex, she turned the song down, and Rachel Stevens recorded it instead. 

I Was Born To Love You was said to be recorded in 2002 during the DWAD tour. The sheet music can be found online. Eric Carmen released a solo version of the song on his album in 1999 (i think)

Another version of Luv the Hurt Away exists featuring Don Phillip, he confirmed this in an interview in 2012

Cuz You're Looking So Good, Take Ya Home and I Don't Want You are unconfirmed titles but were said to be from ITZ era, not Britney. It is known Britney worked with The Neptunes in 2003 and that is when they offered her Milkshake but none of the songs they did during that time made the album. Also none of the song titles were confirmed but those 3 were rumoured ones and some lyrics appeared online for Cuz You're Looking So Good as well but again they're unconfirmed.

It's a Small World i'm not sure if it was actually recorded for the Britney album but it was recorded during that time. It was supposed to be on the first Disneymania album but it got removed from the tracklist.

All of the songs listed for Original Doll were confirmed to be recorded from ITZ, NONE of her leaked/unreleased songs came from that era, we don't know any songs except Mona Lisa. Also Original Doll (song) and You Blow Hot and Cold are unconfirmed titles.

Fed-Ex is from FF era.

Britney also definitely did NOT record Milkshake. I think either she turned the song down or her team just didn't use it in the end because they didn't like it. And is Good Girl Gone Bad supposed to be the Rihanna song? Cause i don't think that was for her... Umbrella was originally for Britney but her team rejected it. She didn't record Flaws & All and Happily Ever After either and they were passed on to other artists (i think Happily Ever After was recorded by Nicole Scherzinger). 

Just Yesterday's official title is For My Sister. Just Yesterday was just a fan name given to it.

Never Lie is from BJ era, Jeff Durand confirmed in early 2013 it was a demo he submitted to Britney that year for the upcoming album. 

Sippin' On was originally recorded for ITZ, and was going to be on the ITZ DVD bonus disc but was taken off the tracklisting. It was rercorded for Blackout with rapper AC, both versions have leaked.

Underground is an unconfirmed title. Lady Gaga was rumoured to have written it.

It's All In the Game is a cover of The Four Tops song and it was supposed to be on The Singles Collection but was later removed.

Turn It Up wasn't recorded by Britney, a fan made that demo and changed the pitch of his voice to make it sound like hers. And i don't think she recorded Vertigo either, it didn't sound like her singing on it anyway.

Father's Eyes and Forgiven were said to be from FF era, Father's Eyes was given to another artist and the songwriter denied Britney having ever recorded it.

Mood Ring has since been released since you made this thread, also where did you get the other Glory song titles from?

Other song titles you missed (will edit if i can remember anymore):

Top Billing Love - produced by Bloodshy & Avant, from ITZ era, given to Korean girl groups f(x) and Girls Generation who both recorded their own version of the song called 'Chocolate Love'. I think Britney's version would have been akin to f(x)'s version in terms of production.

Freedom - Britney confirmed this song title to a fan backstage at one of her shows, assumed to be from Glory as she mentioned this as an unreleased song she wish she had released and the show took place a week after Glory came out.

But i commend you for your research and taking the time to make this list! I'm just helping with corrections :) 

They're really not the same song. Listen to the Peep Show snippet and you'll understand.

Wait, all of unreleasedbritney is archived? That site was amazing. I discovered it back in 2013, when I found this place. I was so sad when it got shut down. If you have links to all of the archives, I can import the information into my BritneyPedia. :pumped: 

8 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Wait, all of unreleasedbritney is archived? That site was amazing. I discovered it back in 2013, when I found this place. I was so sad when it got shut down. If you have links to all of the archives, I can import the information into my BritneyPedia. :pumped: 

Yes it is, i can't post the exact link from my phone but if you go to http://archive.org and type in unreleasedbritney.4mg.com it should come up, the last date you can pick is 1st Jan 2014 :) 

4 minutes ago, Isla. said:

Yes it is, i can't post the exact link from my phone but if you go to http://archive.org and type in unreleasedbritney.4mg.com it should come up, the last date you can pick is 1st Jan 2014 :) 

Ooh, this is great! :pumped: I don't like that the unreleased songs page wasn't snapshotted with the rest of the site (all of the site is available on January 1, 2014 while that one specific page last appears on September, 2013), but it's still incredibly useful.

I'm kinda confused... how do we know about the existence of all these songs? Did they leak? Where can I hear them?

I'm kinda confused... how do we know about the existence of all these songs? Did they leak? Where can I hear them?

17 minutes ago, OopsOverprotected said:

Most of them have been registered online with music registering sites (all songs planned for release must be registered with associations). Others have been acknowledged by Britney herself or producers. Others still are rumored. From what I can tell, all 42 leaks are present here. The leaks are all on YouTube and they are:

1. 911
  2. Abroad
  3. All That She Wants (there's also a remix featuring Ace of Base)
  4. Am I A Sinner
  5. And Then We Kiss (non-remix version)
  6. Burning Up (there's also a remix by NICK* that leaked during the Femme Fatale Tour)
  7. Conscience
  8. Dangerous
  9. Dramatic (there's a version that features Heidi Montag)
  10. Every Day
  11. Get It
  12. Guilty (there's a remix that was one of Britney's earliest leaks ever)
  13. Hooked On
  14. Instant Dejavu
  15. It Feels Nice
  16. Just Let Me Go
  17. Kiss Me All Over
  18. Little Me
  19. Look Who's Talking Now
  20. Luv The Hurt Away (the leaked demo features Full Force, the still unreleased official version featured Don Philip)
  21. Mad Love
  22. Money Love and Happiness
  23. My Big Secret
  24. Ouch
  25. Peep Show
  26. Pleasure You (this one was stolen, had Don Philip's vocals inserted into it and leaked during X-Factor)
  27. Pull Out
  28. Rebellion
  29. Rockstar
  30. She'll Never Be Me (the demo version was Britney's very first leak in 2001, the official version commonly heard was leaked in 2007)
  31. Sippin' On (originally for ITZ, it was set to be released on Blackout, which is why there's a version with rapper AC, both versions leaked)
  32. State of Grace
  33. Strangest Love
  34. Take Off
  35. Telephone (there's another version that features Gaga, this is rumored to be the version Gaga was originally going to use)
  36. This Kiss
  37. Tilt Ya Head Back (Britney was Nelly's first choice over Christina)
  38. To Love Let Go
  39. Unbroken
  40. Untitled Lullaby
  41. Welcome To Me
  42. When I Say So

Many of these songs have alternate names (like Hooked On = Sugarfall, Just Let Me Go = Love 2 Love U, Untitled Lullaby = Baby Boy), but I used their official names. ;) 

Guest $elfish
4 hours ago, Isla. said:

Except Grow was confirmed by Steve Anderson who produced it to be real. That snippet that leaked a while back is the Lolene song but Grow is real. It's about her boys.

I didn't know that thx :giggleney:

Archived