Unreleased Britney Catalogue

yorkster

25 minutes ago, Onyx1126 said:

Daaaaaaaaammmmmnnnnn 

if she retired there is enough there for a plethora of albums !!!!!!

And that's just the ones we know about. Britney's confirmed recording 50 songs for Femme Fatale and 40 for Glory. Taking out 20 (rounding up from 17) for FF's final tracks, and the same with Glory, that's 30 and 20. 50 unheard of songs, which at 20 max songs per album (like Circus), that's 2.5 albums they could put out... From recent materials alone.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest StrawberryKisses

"Take It Away" is an Eric Foster White demo.

"Is It Love?" is an Oops reject given to another Swedish girl band (forgot their name)

Edit: it's by Play. It sounds like a carbon copy of Walk On By

7 hours ago, OopsOverprotected said:

I'm kinda confused... how do we know about the existence of all these songs? Did they leak? Where can I hear them?

I'm kinda confused... how do we know about the existence of all these songs? Did they leak? Where can I hear them?

Some have leaked and are on youtube. Other titles have been confirmed/rumoured over the years. If you need more info check out the unreleasedbritney site but it's archived as it shut down in 2014 so is kinda out of date.

1 hour ago, StrawberryKisses said:

"Take It Away" is an Eric Foster White demo.

"Is It Love?" is an Oops reject given to another Swedish girl band (forgot their name)

Edit: it's by Play. It sounds like a carbon copy of Walk On By

Wasn't there a few more songs Britney and Eric did for BOMT that didn't make the cut? I remember you talking about it in the recording thread. And can you post the Play song please? 

Guest StrawberryKisses
12 minutes ago, Isla. said:

Wasn't there a few more songs Britney and Eric did for BOMT that didn't make the cut? I remember you talking about it in the recording thread. And can you post the Play song please? 

The other was "I'll leave it up to you".

Here's the play song

11 hours ago, Isla. said:

Some have leaked and are on youtube. Other titles have been confirmed/rumoured over the years. If you need more info check out the unreleasedbritney site but it's archived as it shut down in 2014 so is kinda out of date.

Do we know why that unreleasedbritney website closed down? It was so comprehensive and informative.

10 hours ago, BLΛƆKPIИK said:

How do you know those are the producers of Tell Me Am I A Sinner?

Brian and Josh confirmed on Twitter a few years ago that they wrote/produced it. They also talked about Bring Me Home a bit.

4 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Do we know why that unreleasedbritney website closed down? It was so comprehensive and informative.

I'm not too sure but i remember after it closed when i tryed to access the site it says something about the site running out of bandwidth and the site owner obviously forgot to renew it or whatever. They should have used webs or something to make the site rather than rely on a web server that requires bandwidth to run a site... also as good as the site was it's layout was really messy. Looked like something out of 1999. 

I tried accessing the site again and it says the URL is available for use again.

2 hours ago, Isla. said:

I'm not too sure but i remember after it closed when i tryed to access the site it says something about the site running out of bandwidth and the site owner obviously forgot to renew it or whatever. They should have used webs or something to make the site rather than rely on a web server that requires bandwidth to run a site... also as good as the site was it's layout was really messy. Looked like something out of 1999. 

I tried accessing the site again and it says the URL is available for use again.

Omg the layout was terrible :orangu: But the information on there was priceless. He had multiple sources for everything. I still miss that site. 

Guest StrawberryKisses
2 hours ago, Isla. said:

Meh it's okay but it does sound similar to Walk On By. Where did you find out Britney originally recorded it

Spears J  is listed as a performer on one of those song writing thingy sites (the one everyone used to determine which tracks would be on Glory, I forgot what it's called but I searched by Spears and found it.) I only assume it's from Oops because it's a Max production and the song was recorded in 2001.

It actually reminds me of a Madonna song as well in the intro. I think it's better than Walk on By.

2 hours ago, Isla. said:

1 hour ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Omg the layout was terrible :orangu: But the information on there was priceless. He had multiple sources for everything. I still miss that site. 

The entire website is still up if you use Wayback Machine. I've screenshotted all the unreleased songs information doing that. Maybe some of us can create a new page and just use that information / keep it updated?

24 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

The entire website is still up if you use Wayback Machine. I've screenshotted all the unreleased songs information doing that. Maybe some of us can create a new page and just use that information / keep it updated?

I took all the raw information from every page of that site and copy/pasted it into a reddit wiki :britdrown:

i just need someone to format it nicely and help me track down the sources and update the information.

2 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I printed out ALL the information (and used a **** ton of ink and paper) when I was younger :britdrown: My mom was pissed. 

Honestly, if someone would fix up Britney's unreleased songs page on Wikipedia, that would be a really great alternative. It's so messy right now. 

4 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

I printed out ALL the information (and used a **** ton of ink and paper) when I was younger :britdrown: My mom was pissed. 

Honestly, if someone would fix up Britney's unreleased songs page on Wikipedia, that would be a really great alternative. It's so messy right now. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_songs_recorded_by_Britney_Spears#Unreleased_songs

It's even more of a mess now that they combined it with the released songs. :britdrown: It still has all of the songs we've known about since forever, but it's missing a **** ton as well.

Archived