Unreleased Britney Catalogue

yorkster

There's been a few topics over the years detailing Brit's unreleased catalogue and a fair few have been either hard to read, or have the eras mixed up, or just made the titles up with no evidence to back them. So I've done some extensive research in the past two days to configure a clear comprehensive list here on Exhale including their producers, granted some might not be 100% accurate, but it's pretty damn close:

UNRELEASED%20-%201%20Baby%20One%20More%2

UNRELEASED%20-%202%20Oops...I%20Did%20It

UNRELEASED%20-%203%20Britney1.jpg

UNRELEASED%20-%204%20In%20The%20Zone1.jp

UNRELEASED%20-%205%20Greatest%20Hits%20M

UNRELEASED%20-%206%20Original%20Doll1.jp

UNRELEASED%20-%207%20Blackout1.jpg

UNRELEASED%20-%208%20Circus1.jpg

UNRELEASED%20-%209%20The%20Singles%20Col

UNRELEASED%20-%2010%20Femme%20Fatale1.jp

UNRELEASED%20-%2011%20Britney%20Jean.jpg

UNRELEASED%20-%2012%20Glory.jpg

There's around another 40 titles in the spoiler below. If anyone has any solid details on any of these, or confirmed songwriters on any of the '??'s above, or any other titles to add (preferably with some kind of compelling evidence), or even any evidence to discredit any of this list, then please comment. I'll keep updating as new information keeps coming in.

Spoiler

'BRITNEY'
I Was Born To Love You
'Unknown Title' - with Dionne Warwick

'IN THE ZONE'
Brand New
Crazy Girl
Every End is A New Beginning
Finally
Funk It Up
I Said
I've Seen All Good People
Justify My Love
Outta Control
Shine
So Sensual
The Way I Feel
The Zone
With Another Girl
You Gotta Dance

'ORIGINAL DOLL/BLACKOUT'
Already Bad
Bad Girl
Butterfly
Cheap Cologne
I Love You More - with Michael Jackson
My Life
Pulsin’ - feat Snoop Dogg
Secretly Loving You
So Good - feat Kevin Federline
Somewhere
The Fugitive
Time Goes By
Voodoo
We Are The Kings - with Michael Jackson, Madonna & Justin Timberlake
'Unknown Title' - Otis Redding tribute

'CIRCUS'
I'm Scared
You Oughta Know

'THE SINGLES COLLECTION'
Dirty Girl

'FEMME FATALE'
Black Widow
Favorite DJ

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bring Me Home is Josh & Brian, not BT. + Josh & Brian didn't do Weakness. Stay is a Jimmy Harry production co-written by Shep & Britney. Jimmy produced ANOTHER track for ITZ too called Strip. Cheap cologne isn't a Britney track, it's from some girl with the same name as Brit. Love's Supposed 2 B is real & produced by Rob Fusari

You got a lot of wrong stuff there, songs like Sorry Adam, Old City Of Mine, were rumors made by fans, almost like Rose from this era, that never confirmed and people here already did like it's something, Strangest Love is from Circus and Pleasure You from Femme Fatale & Abroad is from Circus, and the list goes on

One reason I love stanning Britney cuz there is so much mystery in her unreleased catalogue, so much mystery to her artistry.

And tragically the 20% of these songs we've heard are some of Britney's best songs. Many written and sung beautifully by her.

I hope posthumorously most of these songs are released and same with her scrapped video outtakes

11 minutes ago, PBoy said:

You got a lot of wrong stuff there, songs like Sorry Adam, Old City Of Mine, were rumors made by fans, almost like Rose from this era, that never confirmed and people here already did like it's something, Strangest Love is from Circus and Pleasure You from Femme Fatale & Abroad is from Circus, and the list goes on

Abroad is already in the Circus section :S

Strangest Love was written in 2003 when Brian McFadden was working with Guy Chambers on his album Irish Son, and there's no evidence to support the hypothesis that she worked with Guy Chambers after the ITZ sessions ...it only leaked after the Circus era which is why people get confused.

I will be doing more research into the other tracks though.

29 minutes ago, TurnTheLightsOut* said:

Bring Me Home is Josh & Brian, not BT. + Josh & Brian didn't do Weakness. Stay is a Jimmy Harry production co-written by Shep & Britney. Jimmy produced ANOTHER track for ITZ too called Strip. Cheap cologne isn't a Britney track, it's from some girl with the same name as Brit. Love's Supposed 2 B is real & produced by Rob Fusari

25 minutes ago, TurnTheLightsOut* said:

+ Follow My Fingers is freescha not Greg. 

Thanks for this info, I've checked out a couple briefly now and FMF & LS2B is spot on. I'll reaserch the rest tomorrow and update the list :)

26 minutes ago, PBoy said:

sorry adam isn't a rumour, I've got the song

20 minutes ago, M3DON3R said:

sorry adam isn't a rumour, I've got the song

Yes and who doesn't, but it's not Britney, the song belongs to a girl which name i don't remember cause that's 2011 ago, and the song went to Youtube and someone had the idea to pitch it and say it's Britney and it already becomes a suppose demo :ririshade2:

46 minutes ago, yorkster said:

Thanks for this info, I've checked out a couple briefly now and FMF & LS2B is spot on. I'll reaserch the rest tomorrow and update the list :)

I wouldn't post unless I knew I was 100% correct. I don't have receipts for my conversation with Josh & Brian, but they did say they did Bring Me Home (I think they may have also tweeted a fan a few years ago confirming they did Bring Me Home. It was a short acoustic interlude) & they didn't do Weakness (I asked if they did any of those songs she did at DWAD: Mystic Man, You Were My Home, & Weakness and they said they didn't do any of those)

"Stay" & "Strip" receipts:  http://tinyurl.com/j9hyw9k

Archived