Unreleased Britney Catalogue

yorkster

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, yorkster said:

There's been a few topics over the years detailing Brit's unreleased catalogue and a fair few have been either hard to read, or have the eras mixed up, or just made the titles up with no evidence to back them. So I've done some extensive research in the past two days to configure a clear comprehensive list here on Exhale including their producers, granted some might not be 100% accurate, but it's pretty damn close:

UNRELEASED%20-%201%20Baby%20One%20More%2

UNRELEASED%20-%202%20Oops...I%20Did%20It

UNRELEASED%20-%203%20Britney.jpg

UNRELEASED%20-%204%20In%20The%20Zone.jpg

UNRELEASED%20-%205%20Greatest%20Hits%20M

UNRELEASED%20-%206%20Original%20Doll.jpg

UNRELEASED%20-%207%20Blackout.jpg

UNRELEASED%20-%208%20Circus.jpg

UNRELEASED%20-%209%20The%20Singles%20Col

UNRELEASED%20-%2010%20Femme%20Fatale.jpg

UNRELEASED%20-%2011%20Britney%20Jean.jpg

UNRELEASED%20-%2012%20Glory.jpg

There's around another 40 titles in the spoiler below. If anyone has any solid details on any of these, or confirmed songwriters on any of the '??'s above, or any other titles to add (preferably with some kind of compelling evidence), or even any evidence to discredit any of this list, then please comment. I'll keep updating as new information keeps coming in.

Hide contents

'BRITNEY'
I Was Born To Love You
'Unknown Title' - with Dionne Warwick

'IN THE ZONE'
Brand New
Crazy Girl
Every End is A New Beginning
Finally
Funk It Up
I Said
I've Seen All Good People
Justify My Love
Love’s Supposed 2 Be
Outta Control
Shine
So Sensual
The Way I Feel
The Zone
With Another Girl
You Gotta Dance

'ORIGINAL DOLL/BLACKOUT'
Already Bad
Bad Girl
Butterfly
My Life
Pulsin’ - feat Snoop Dogg
Secretly Loving You
So Good - feat Kevin Federline
Somewhere
The Fugitive
Time Goes By
Voodoo
'Unknown Title' - Otis Redding tribute

'CIRCUS'
I'm Scared
You Oughta Know

'THE SINGLES COLLECTION'
Dirty Girl

'FEMME FATALE'
Black Widow
Favorite DJ

And Then We Kiss is already released, though. And I don't believe Milkshake or Umbrella were recorded by Britney, they were for her, but they were rejected. (I hope there's versions of both songs by her, though.) And The Singles Collection was also originally supposed to have a cover on it as well, just like the My Prerogative album, but I forgot the name of it. ;) It's an old rock song, I think.

14 minutes ago, TurnTheLightsOut* said:

I wouldn't post unless I knew I was 100% correct. I don't have receipts for my conversation with Josh & Brian, but they did say they did Bring Me Home (I think they may have also tweeted a fan a few years ago confirming they did Bring Me Home. It was a short acoustic interlude) & they didn't do Weakness (I asked if they did any of those songs she did at DWAD: Mystic Man, You Were My Home, & Weakness and they said they didn't do any of those)

"Stay" & "Strip" receipts:  http://tinyurl.com/j9hyw9k

I didn't doubt your credibility for a second tbf...Thank you :) Do you know if Bring Me Home was produced by Brian & Josh? (cos I read somewhere that BT produced it and his conflicts with Jive is one of the reasons it was omitted off Britney)

11 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Some of this is wrong like Just Le Me Go is not an ITZ era leftover it's a Blackout one

I knew this :ahhh: That's a mega typo, it'll be amended!

2 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

The Singles Collection was also originally supposed to have a cover on it as well, just like the My Prerogative album, but I forgot the name of it. ;) It's an old rock song, I think.

I think that was It's All In The Game, again, don't why I put it in Circus, I'll look that one up again :)

3 minutes ago, yorkster said:

I didn't doubt your credibility for a second tbf...Thank you :) Do you know if Bring Me Home was produced by Brian & Josh? (cos I read somewhere that BT produced it and his conflicts with Jive is one of the reasons it was omitted off Britney)

I think that was It's All In The Game, again, don't why I put it in Circus, I'll look that one up again :)

Oh wait, it was in the Circus section? :gloria: I didn't see it. I think that was it, though. :yaknow: This is really ******* amazing, though! Thank you!

Have you dug up any info on "We Are The Kings" or "The River You Cried"? :pumped: One is supposedly a song with MJ and Madonna (and *********) and the other is a clapback to "Cry Me A River".

And adding to my previous comment about Milkshake and Umbrella, I also don't think she recorded Sorry Adam, which destroys me emotionally. :( I ******* love that demo by Elixxr.

1 minute ago, yorkster said:

Abroad is also wrong it's a Circus lefotver not FF

On 8/23/2016 at 7:31 PM, yorkster said:

I'm 100% positive Josh & Brian did Bring Me Home. They were surprised I even knew that it existed and that B said it was her fav from the Britney sessions. It’s very short and acoustic. Britney wrote it with them

On 8/23/2016 at 7:31 PM, yorkster said:

I'm 100% positive Josh & Brian did Bring Me Home. They were surprised I even knew that it existed and that B said it was her fav from the Britney sessions. It was very short and acoustic. Britney wrote it with them

1 hour ago, M3DON3R said:

sorry adam isn't a rumour, I've got the song

I have it too but it's not Britney singing. It might be Myah Marie or some other session/demo singer.

3 minutes ago, Electro World said:

I never heard of an unreleased song called "Jesus Loves Me" ...I wonder what it sounds like :decisions:

It might have been an early demo of a song she sung for record labels when trying to get a record deal.

There's also the unreleased Britney version duet with Nelly on Tilt Ya Head Back, which a clip was played on some radio station in Singapore due to much demand after the full version was played (which no one was aware of or managed to record when they played it :(

EDIT: nvm I see it was listed under the Greatest Hits My Prerogative era.

• 8 months later...
On 8/23/2016 at 6:53 PM, yorkster said:

There's been a few topics over the years detailing Brit's unreleased catalogue and a fair few have been either hard to read, or have the eras mixed up, or just made the titles up with no evidence to back them. So I've done some extensive research in the past two days to configure a clear comprehensive list here on Exhale including their producers, granted some might not be 100% accurate, but it's pretty damn close:

UNRELEASED%20-%201%20Baby%20One%20More%2

UNRELEASED%20-%202%20Oops...I%20Did%20It

UNRELEASED%20-%203%20Britney1.jpg

UNRELEASED%20-%204%20In%20The%20Zone1.jp

UNRELEASED%20-%205%20Greatest%20Hits%20M

UNRELEASED%20-%206%20Original%20Doll1.jp

UNRELEASED%20-%207%20Blackout1.jpg

UNRELEASED%20-%208%20Circus1.jpg

UNRELEASED%20-%209%20The%20Singles%20Col

UNRELEASED%20-%2010%20Femme%20Fatale1.jp

UNRELEASED%20-%2011%20Britney%20Jean.jpg

UNRELEASED%20-%2012%20Glory.jpg

There's around another 40 titles in the spoiler below. If anyone has any solid details on any of these, or confirmed songwriters on any of the '??'s above, or any other titles to add (preferably with some kind of compelling evidence), or even any evidence to discredit any of this list, then please comment. I'll keep updating as new information keeps coming in.

Hide contents

'BRITNEY'
I Was Born To Love You
'Unknown Title' - with Dionne Warwick

'IN THE ZONE'
Brand New
Crazy Girl
Every End is A New Beginning
Finally
Funk It Up
I Said
I've Seen All Good People
Justify My Love
Outta Control
Shine
So Sensual
The Way I Feel
The Zone
With Another Girl
You Gotta Dance

'ORIGINAL DOLL/BLACKOUT'
Already Bad
Bad Girl
Butterfly
Cheap Cologne
I Love You More - with Michael Jackson
My Life
Pulsin’ - feat Snoop Dogg
Secretly Loving You
So Good - feat Kevin Federline
Somewhere
The Fugitive
Time Goes By
Voodoo
We Are The Kings - with Michael Jackson, Madonna & Justin Timberlake
'Unknown Title' - Otis Redding tribute

'CIRCUS'
I'm Scared
You Oughta Know

'THE SINGLES COLLECTION'
Dirty Girl

'FEMME FATALE'
Black Widow
Favorite DJ

Girl, we need to keep diving into this. I found this list again after posting my own because I was doing research on "It's All In The Game".

Archived