Straightney for VMAs Performance?

Just Luv Me

I LOVED Britney's hair at the BMAs! Super **** and perfect for hair flips! However, in the past few years we have seen a ton of the wavy hair and the loose curls! I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see to hair straight at the VMAs for a change! Not that I would mind curls or waves! Curlney is hot as ice! I think that straight hair suits her just as well though and we don't get it that often anymore! Anyone else want Straightney to return for VMA's?

k46xj5.jpg

2lml1ty.jpg

50smth.jpg

2mhgdck.jpg

f1irl2.jpg

6j0xet.jpg

10qi14i.jpg

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Freakshow__ said:

I would love something like 2000 Vma's tbh. But whatever she does is gonna be HOT. I just finished re watching all of her Vma performances and did a little promotion for her performance and Glory in the comments. :dorkney:

That hair is super **** too but I just feel like we get waves and curls ALL THE TIME. It would be a nice change! That hair is *** though! :lollipop:

To me thats when shes the most beautiful, and I must confess and please dont kill me considering how many great songs and styles she has but.... 1999 VMA is my favorite performance of her ever, thats like what sealed the deal for me as a Stan when I discovered that performance with that shine and that hair and just the fact that it was the debut of an icon... And I really think that although the hairstyle honestly sucked, I really loved the hair on the VMA 2007... It was so straight and if it was long and well normal it would have rocked !  The hairstyle of the first performance of last week was really pretty aswell and shiny, and theres one night during the femme fattale tour specially during till the world ends where she wore straight hair and she litterally killed me if anyone knows the performance pleaseee post ... :TOMH: I write too much I need a censorship... Too soon? :leaving:

7 minutes ago, cantsleepbritney said:

To me thats when shes the most beautiful, and I must confess and please dont kill me considering how many great songs and styles she has but.... 1999 VMA is my favorite performance of her ever, thats like what sealed the deal for me as a Stan when I discovered that performance with that shine and that hair and just the fact that it was the debut of an icon... And I really think that although the hairstyle honestly sucked, I really loved the hair on the VMA 2007... It was so straight and if it was long and well normal it would have rocked !  The hairstyle of the first performance of last week was really pretty aswell and shiny, and theres one night during the femme fattale tour specially during till the world ends where she wore straight hair and she litterally killed me if anyone knows the performance pleaseee post ... :TOMH: I write too much I need a censorship... Too soon? :leaving:

OMG! LOL. I know!!! I still remember seeing the 1999 VMAs live! I was OBSESSED with that performance! I would reenact the school room skit in my room! LOL. I remember seeing that from the FFT too! If anyone finds it definitely post please! 

7 minutes ago, tsss said:

I don't like curls and it doesn't suit Britney in my opinion ( like her look at Grammy 2002) 
I will be happy if she'll have BBMA's hair :myjam:

OMG! I totally remember that! I remember seeing it in a magazine when I was a kid and being like... :wtf:  LOL!!!!!!

8 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Honestly I like the messy tousled I-just-had-*** hair. It could be straight but want to dirty it up a bit. 

I love the *** hair too but especially with it straight like in S4U!

Archived