Straightney for VMAs Performance?

Just Luv Me

8 minutes ago, ThisLoveIsOurs said:

OMG. We've never had a major tv performance with Brunetteney, have we? People would freak how young she looks!!!! :britwtf:qvCSDCHk1t1l.jpg

Yes but with good make-up, not this make-up. :bey:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm all for her straight hair, straight long or short or just short and wavy. I'm tired of the huge hair that looks disproportionate and make her look way too old or like a Fox news anchor.

She's a cool hot young woman and should spend less time getting extensions and weird curls. 

(of course she does whatever she likes i'm giving my opinion not judging) 

2 hours ago, ThisLoveIsOurs said:

080516-britney-spears-lead.jpg?itok=zwfSxmVa

I didn't edit her nose at all! I just pasted this face on the other picture, straightened it out so it would fit the pose she was making, did some blending and fill work, and then made some adjustments to the color and brightness. I think the last step kind of made the nose pop out more but there's no denying it's a pretty drastic difference. It's a lot of makeup and I'm sure they digitally changed it a little.

She did have a nosejob. that proves it. Actually there are so many proves and many of us deny it

11 hours ago, cantsleepbritney said:

To me thats when shes the most beautiful, and I must confess and please dont kill me considering how many great songs and styles she has but.... 1999 VMA is my favorite performance of her ever, thats like what sealed the deal for me as a Stan when I discovered that performance with that shine and that hair and just the fact that it was the debut of an icon... And I really think that although the hairstyle honestly sucked, I really loved the hair on the VMA 2007... It was so straight and if it was long and well normal it would have rocked !  The hairstyle of the first performance of last week was really pretty aswell and shiny, and theres one night during the femme fattale tour specially during till the world ends where she wore straight hair and she litterally killed me if anyone knows the performance pleaseee post ... :TOMH: I write too much I need a censorship... Too soon? :leaving:

This?

Resultado de imagen para femme fatale tour till the world ends

Archived