Straightney for VMAs Performance?

Just Luv Me

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, EDM said:

IDK how to describe it but her best hair ESPECIALLY FOR PERFORMING is when it's a little shorter, mostly straight, but like 'clumped' together in small bits.

large.jpg272346cbeb33bfb13392c5b9ce96c5fb.jpgbritney_spears_onyx_hotel_tour_june_6_20

I love when her hair is like that for performances! I LOVED the BMAs hair! I just thought it'd be cool to see it straightish! Like I love all three of these! They are mostly straight but with a little SEXNEY added up in there. LOL!

39 minutes ago, cantsleepbritney said:

Her hair looks gorgeous like that! I wouldn't mind that at all for red carpet!

32 minutes ago, Da Bubblah said:

I want this hair to be honest

89e17f3a0902a0fe_Brit6.gif

I love when her hair is like that too! I actually remember when I first saw the WB video and thinking how much I loved it there! I also would love that for red carpet but I just keep thinking of all of her TV performances in recent years and she's done hair similar quite a few times. I just thought straight hair would be a nice change up. 

35 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

Yes, it's time. Her hair for Kimmel was really nice  :hype:

Agreed! I love her hair like that!

11 minutes ago, blueblink said:

In the zone abc special hair :cooltshirt:

Her hair was freaking gorgeous there!!!maxresdefault.jpg

:gobaby:

1 minute ago, britisthecolor said:

ı love wavy hair more.

I love her hair wavy but I wouldn't mind a throwback! Even something shorter like...

67a6f90314e8bb96f54f328edeab11bb.jpg

1 hour ago, ThisLoveIsOurs said:

I will always have a special place in my heart for Brunetteney! What do you think about Straightney though? You like the Curls/Waves more?

Yeh it looks nice straight. I'm getting fed up of the huge blonde weave to be honest lol. It looks a bit tatty and too fake looking.

I think she'd suit a more natural looking blonde.

Just now, saicis said:

Yeh it looks nice straight. I'm getting fed up of the huge blonde weave to be honest lol. It looks a bit tatty and too fake looking.

I think she'd suit a more natural looking blonde.

You just spilled major tea! LOL. My sister always says the exact same thing! I agree though! I would die happy if she went back to a more natural shade of blonde like in the Sometimes video!

Sometimes-britney-spears-14368958-720-544.jpg

I LOVE that color on here. Or did you have something else in mind when you said more natural? Like BOMBH video?

17 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

btw, ı said ı loved wavy hair but ı love straight/wayv, not curly/wavy, ı mean, not like curly hair, just loose waves.

Oh! I got you!!! Yeah! I love the straight/wavy combo too! :clap:

8 minutes ago, OutrageousSin said:

2015?BBMA's had a **** straight hair tbh

I didn't love her hair there! I think I would have liked it more if it was completely down but it was fitting of the theme so I didn't mind it! Very similar to S&S but not quite on the mark! I LOVED her hair in in Scream & Shout!

britney-spears-iggy-azalea-pretty-girls-billboard-awards-04.jpg

6791539-55570.jpg

3 minutes ago, adrenaliner said:

britney-spears-pieceofme-june25.jpg

this and I will die

:mcry:

52 minutes ago, ThisLoveIsOurs said:

Agreed! I love her hair like that!

Her hair was freaking gorgeous there!!!maxresdefault.jpg

:gobaby:

I love her hair wavy but I wouldn't mind a throwback! Even something shorter like...

67a6f90314e8bb96f54f328edeab11bb.jpg

Yea amd the shorter layered hair makes her look younger and bouncier :cutebrit:

i wish she would color her hair like her wig in oops

Archived