Just Luv Me

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, minKey said:

WTF ? 

THIS CANT BE REAL

080516-britney-spears-lead.jpg?itok=zwfSxmVa

I didn't edit her nose at all! I just pasted this face on the other picture, straightened it out so it would fit the pose she was making, did some blending and fill work, and then made some adjustments to the color and brightness. I think the last step kind of made the nose pop out more but there's no denying it's a pretty drastic difference. It's a lot of makeup and I'm sure they digitally changed it a little.

34 minutes ago, Greyson said:

I want this hair. Super long, straightened, in a pony tail. It's one of her hottest looks tbh, and it moves so well when she dances. I also would love to see the return of corsetney

I would love it if she did this!!!!! AND CORSETNEY I'D DIE!!!!

35 minutes ago, Britneybbhmm said:

I want this hair...:shadelaugh::hahaha::shadelaugh::hahaha::shadelaugh::hahaha::shadelaugh::hahaha:

:hehehe:

31 minutes ago, lali92 said:

aef743e2eb756060e1dfde26908ec060.jpg:truthtea:

:oknolol:

28 minutes ago, shap_half said:

I love all these pictures! She's so gorgeous! 

:yay:

50 minutes ago, Greyson said:

I want this hair. Super long, straightened, in a pony tail. It's one of her hottest looks tbh, and it moves so well when she dances. I also would love to see the return of corsetney :crying1: 

35cfqsx.jpg39035b57f495905ce341dd294039b25e.jpg

Her outfits were so amazing back then :sobbing: so futuristic and **** and flawless and daring and artsy fartsy :crying4: I want that kinda outfit at the vmas!

8 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

yes please :wendycry: Are we asking for too much? 

I like the BBMA's hair tho...wouldn't mind if she rocks it again :nyschool:

If Larry does his homework and she wears her hair straight to the VMAs...

giphy.gif

LOVE BMAs hair but I'm LIVING for Straightney right now! 

3 minutes ago, bog.bhs said:

Her outfits were so amazing back then :sobbing: so futuristic and **** and flawless and daring and artsy fartsy :crying4: I want that kinda outfit at the vmas!

I know! I can totally see her in a **** futuristic VMA outfit! Imagine opening up with 30-40 second of Man On The Moon, followed by MMO, and closing with JLM!  :orangu:

Archived