Your Favorites From GLORY?

OCBoy1985

This album is seriously The rebirth of Britney!

Im loving all of the songs but here are some of my favs! 

Invitation (This song is so beautiful and she sounds amazing... I was expecting a banger but got something even better)

Slumber Party (R&Bney at her BEST & I love the chorus and her voice just sounds so good on every single song, W/E U doing Britney keep doing it LOL)

Hard To Forget Ya (Classic Britney with a 80/90s vibe really love this song and the chorus is epic and super catchy)

What You Need ( This song gives off a Motown 60s era vibe with Britney singing in a high perfect pitch LOL)

Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortese) (1 word sums this song up EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC)

Liar - ( 1 can see this song being a huge hit for Britney)

Better (This song grew on me so much definitely one of my favs)

Private Show 

Make Me 

I would give this album 5*****

Definitely her Emancipation of Britney *****!

This is an outstanding amazing body of work our girl is really back and better than ever....  I would say her best body of work with her best vocals since Opps (Album maybe even better vocally than Opps)

I mean she's singing in French and fuckn Spanish.... The GP I think is gonna love this mature grown & **** side of Britney!

Glory proves when she does it her way and record the songs she wants to (FU Jive Records) she truly shines... This album is Grammy worthy!!!

The ***** is back!! :smokney2:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Invitation is so magical :crying1:

Just Like Me - love the vibe :drinky:

Liar - the attitude, the pre-chorus melody is ******* slaying me so hard, overall the lyrics :dead:

Better - so ******* good :drinky:

Make Me - still the best!!! :bow:

Love Me Down - the beat.. it's so dark and haunting

Coupure Electrique - love the vibe and frenchney but would love to listen to fuill track and in english as well with that kind of dark and heavy beat :drinky:

in general, I'm scalped!!! 1pxnjt.gif

23 minutes ago, chris_fives said:

Liar - the attitude, the pre-chorus melody is ******* slaying me so hard, overall the lyrics :dead:

Coupure Electrique - love the vibe and frenchney but would love to listen to fuill track and in english as well with that kind of dark and heavy beat :drinky:

Yesssssssss this album production SLAYS!! I love the fact that it's like we got a intro/outro with Invitation and Coupure Electrique!

I Think Invitation is the perfect song to start the album off and I love how all the songs flow so well together!

13 minutes ago, OCBoy1985 said:

Yesssssssss this album production SLAYS!! I love the fact that it's like we got a intro/outro with Invitation and Coupure Electrique!

I Think Invitation is the perfect song to start the album off and I love how all the songs flow so well together!

Exactly! It's not a single material but it's perfect as the 1st track :crying1:

I also love Lotus-Intro and Invitation kinda reminds me of that :queenflopga:

1 hour ago, chris_fives said:

Exactly! It's not a single material but it's perfect as the 1st track :crying1:

Reveal hidden contents

I also love Lotus-Intro and Invitation kinda reminds me of that :queenflopga:

So true! It's such a beautiful song ... I was expecting something like a banger or a BOM type track with Invitation 

On August 21, 2016 at 1:35 PM, chris_fives said:

Better really grew on me!

LMAO at that gif Aretha GIRLLLL

On August 21, 2016 at 3:49 PM, PieceofBritney said:

Change your mind. 

It's a masterpiece and deserves to be a single!

2 hours ago, OCBoy1985 said:

This entire album left me bald and the VMAs haven't even came yet ... That's going to be the real SLAYAGE!!!

imagine if she performs some of the tracks from Glory on Apple Music festival :scalped:

I will be dead :overwhelm: And I will be watching this from Paris as we have booked a trip their with friend.. what kind of a slayage :crying2:

I can't decide :makeitrain: i really love all of them, its such a good album, tbh this is the first album since ITZ that i LOVED every song on the first listen....and i love BO, Circus, FF and BJ.... imo Britney dosent have ONE bad song, i love every song shes done but on all those albums its been i LOVE this song and this song is good, its a grower if you know what i mean. But i really LOVED every song on Glory immediately. Her voice and the vibe is everything :scalped: 

32 minutes ago, chris_fives said:

imagine if she performs some of the tracks from Glory on Apple Music festival :scalped:

I will be dead :overwhelm: And I will be watching this from Paris as we have booked a trip their with friend.. what kind of a slayage :crying2:

I truly hope so this album deserves to shine!

Thats amazing I hope you enjoy your trip to Paris! :) 

Archived