Lucky's Bitch

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, goincrazy4brit said:

honie it's NOT only one music video it's years and years of let downs 

search it well

this was the cherish

If she's done nothing but let you down for years and years, why are you still a fan? :xcuseme: I can't imagine stanning for someone who's disappointed me so much.  I mean, are you a ********* or what? :xcuseme:

1 minute ago, DirtyMind said:

If she's done nothing but let you down for years and years, why are you still a fan? :xcuseme: I can't imagine stanning for someone who's disappointed me so much.  I mean, are you a ********* or what? :xcuseme:

as i said this was the cherrish 

that;s why cause i'm a fan i don't pay attention to hmm let me see (britney jean fiasco and pretty girls hideous song and mv) i was still supporting her 

but now? it's a no from me

The situation is really bad at the moment which makes me so sad :crying1: For a moment it looked like Britney is going to have a hell of an era which she didn't have in a really long time, but it all went to **** really fast. Just read the comments on the YT video, now not only GP is bashing her, now even the fans left her...

I think the damage is really big right now and it will definitely affect the album and the whole era really badly.

if you are not royalty or a celebrity the only power you have is where you throw your money. I think what some are saying (myself included) is that if the pre-order numbers lowered after the video release, Team Britney will notice a clear message but this does not mean I won't buy the album when it comes out; to see a spike in pre-orders followed by a sharp decline, this will be a sobering pill to swallow for Team B. We have just had it, especially after "Perfume."

Im giving back my copy too..

Im beyond frustrated;

-We supported and waited for you during your bad years,

-We accepted that you not even dance (neither sing) like for 5 years.

-We passed and even defend your chubby boddy and totally lost attitude during Femme Fatale era.

-We even have to deal with the fact that you don´t want to go on tour anylonger (cancelling my trip go to vegas on december).

But enough is enough girl, if you dont want THIS, just go and be a ******* miserable dancing teacher as you wanted to be. It is ok..

Im over this... show some respect for an almost 20 years old fan base.

Archived