To every ******* that is butthurt enough to cancel their pre-order

Lucky's Bitch

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Anibalto said:

We're just tired of their bullshit every era, this time is not about fake fans who complaining for everything, this time is huge, this is the first time that almost all the Army comes together to ask for explanations and this time we deserve it. If you're ok with all this mess is your deal, but don't try to put titles like "fake fans" to all of us just because we are not happy with everything they do.

+1

37 minutes ago, TheCharmedTributes1 said:

The situation is really bad at the moment which makes me so sad :crying1: For a moment it looked like Britney is going to have a hell of an era which she didn't have in a really long time, but it all went to **** really fast. Just read the comments on the YT video, now not only GP is bashing her, now even the fans left her...

I think the damage is really big right now and it will definitely affect the album and the whole era really badly.

A video doesn't have to define a whole era.. look at Blackout!

If the music is good, everything will be okay.

Plus... SHE REALLY NEEDS TO BRING IT on the next video 

17 minutes ago, Barajas said:

Im giving back my copy too..

Im beyond frustrated;

-We supported and waited for you during your bad years,

-We accepted that you not even dance (neither sing) like for 5 years.

-We passed and even defend your chubby boddy and totally lost attitude during Femme Fatale era.

-We even have to deal with the fact that you don´t want to go on tour anylonger (cancelling my trip go to vegas on december).

But enough is enough girl, if you dont want THIS, just go and be a ******* miserable dancing teacher as you wanted to be. It is ok..

Im over this... show some respect for an almost 20 years old fan base.

AMEN!

:cigney:

Honestly I prefer that she retires and give dance clases to 7 year old little girls instead of destroying her legacy with the bullshit Im a mom now or no promoting her music and leaving all the hard work to her fans, requesting the song on radios and **** while she is on the caribe getting tanned!

33 minutes ago, daniel2001 said:

if you are not royalty or a celebrity the only power you have is where you throw your money. I think what some are saying (myself included) is that if the pre-order numbers lowered after the video release, Team Britney will notice a clear message but this does not mean I won't buy the album when it comes out; to see a spike in pre-orders followed by a sharp decline, this will be a sobering pill to swallow for Team B. We have just had it, especially after "Perfume."

This. If we just blindly support this, it just gives a message to Britney's team that we are okay with mediocrity and that we will accept whatever she puts out, even if it's with the most minimal effort. Guess what that will lead to? More mediocre stuff. Because why try hard if people are still going to buy your **** and basically keep you just as rich as you always were? 

1 hour ago, seanl3s said:

what movement? to boycott buying the album so her sales look bad because you didn't like the music video which might just lead to her not releasing future music even though you like the songs? ****** LUNACY 

just how Britney doesn't want to release a certain video because "it doesn't have a plot", I also don't want to spend my money on her due to false advertising, lies and zero ***** when it comes to her fans.

Hell, even the fanbase has given up on the video... look at its views. :drown:

10 minutes ago, Dolce said:

This. If we just blindly support this, it just gives a message to Britney's team that we are okay with mediocrity and that we will accept whatever she puts out, even if it's with the most minimal effort. Guess what that will lead to? More mediocre stuff. Because why try hard if people are still going to buy your **** and basically keep you just as rich as you always were? 

this is what it actually happens for a while now...

Just now, Summer-Son said:

just how Britney doesn't want to release a certain video because "it doesn't have a plot", I also don't want to spend my money on her due to false advertising, lies and zero ***** when it comes to her fans.

Hell, even the fanbase has given up on the video... look at its views. :drown:

not one of us paid for the video, you can buy the album wether you want to or not.
out of curiosity tho, if you feel so cheated, what are you doing here in Brit's section of exhale? Surely if you really felt like she gives zero to her fans you wouldn't be one?

19 minutes ago, ianspears said:

AMEN!

:cigney:

Honestly I prefer that she retires and give dance clases to 7 year old little girls instead of destroying her legacy with the bullshit Im a mom now or no promoting her music and leaving all the hard work to her fans, requesting the song on radios and **** while she is on the caribe getting tanned!

MTE.

all she does is lay on the beach and catch pokemons with her kids while her fanbase does all the work. Now she doesn't even tour, she expects everyone to come and see her because it's more comfortable for her this way. :drown:

4 minutes ago, seanl3s said:

not one of us paid for the video, you can buy the album wether you want to or not.
out of curiosity tho, if you feel so cheated, what are you doing here in Brit's section of exhale? Surely if you really felt like she gives zero to her fans you wouldn't be one?

precisely because I am a fan and I've been since the beginning, I feel extremely cheated and disappointed.

"This is my baby, no matter how long it takes I just want to make it right this time"

SOO.. you scrapped a 2 months in advance filmed video/photoshoot from one of the most respected directors out there; and change it for 4 senseless minutes of crapp and an screenshot for your album cover... brilliant! WAIT REWARDED

You are a VISUAL ARTIST, you don´t sing, you barely dance now... where did we lost you?... #Tired #NeedAir

1 hour ago, DirtyMind said:

If she's done nothing but let you down for years and years, why are you still a fan? :xcuseme: I can't imagine stanning for someone who's disappointed me so much.  I mean, are you a ********* or what? :xcuseme:

I have been a stan (and still is) and i have always found excuses why her promo, videos etc have been so bad but i anymore cant deny that this **** is boring and ****! She is Britney Spears and she is known for her videos, performances and she shouldnt be ok with this ok **** she has been doin 10 years

AP to all the people saying: 

''I've been a fan since forever but,i'm not anymore because i'm sick of this or at least i'm not as big as i used to be.'' :howiroll:

Why are you still here after the Britney Jean era then ?

Because if things like this (a music video btw for those of you who forgot) make you so agressive to the point of so much bullshit you should have left a long time ago hunty.:truthtea:

i stopped giving her my money when i saw that she just isnt here for it anymore. she has enough, id rather use my money for things i really need. 

i know she went through hell and because of that it would have been better if she stopped after my prerogative and took all the time she needed. everything after her breakdown was a mess covered up with smoke screens so fans would stay. 

they are all super rich they will survive without my ten bucks. but atleast a few show them, that it is not fair what they are doing.   britney jean was sung by a different woman and britney got the money. i want someone to do my job please too but still getting the money at the end of the month pls

i love britneys music, she is a super sweet and adorable person, but that company doesnt deserve my money anymore

and why i'm still here? i still listen to her music and this site is free :myjam:

Yeah it is stupid but we have to do something and let them know that they can't get away with eveything.they are messing with us for years.they said that bj was personel, though myah marie sang lead at least %50 of the album.larry and britney said she was gonna sing live(brit even said that she always sings live LOL), but she didn't even sing perfume, eveytime and lucky which were ballads and she was just sitting, she didn't even sing along with the tracks and they didn't even record some new vocals for baby/oops songs.they think we are stupid and they are right, we are stupid because even though we bash brit we support her no matter what.they changed work ***** mv and ruined perfume mv by removing her kissing scene and gun scenes and making it super basic and super boring.they shouln't have posted pics or anything about the original mm unless it was certain that it was gonna be released.if we saw nothing/knew nothing about it we wouldn't be that disappointed and mad.enough with their bullshit.

Archived