Britney Spears Teases "Make Me" Music Video

Jordan Miller

12 minutes ago, Starburst said:

She's wearing the same ring she wore in the g eazy picture lol so she either reused the wardrobe or there isn't a reshoot. Pop justice is claiming there are 2 versions about the video from different insiders:

It's odd cause there's two stories/"facts" going around:

- That the video was simply re-edited from its 8-minute-plus original format (the concept being that she's destroying her boyfriend's house and making a *** tape with G-Eazy), that the opening sequence wasn't so much part of the video, but just a teaser meant for media, and that the video coming out tomorrow is still shot/directed by David, but just a edited-down version with a longer Director's Cut possibly going up later to help with streaming. The person was right about the 8/5 release date for the video, the 7/22 original release date for Make Me, and info of the original video's set-up/plot. From someone in the know at breatheheavy.

- That the David LaChapelle video was completely trashed (even though they spent $2 Million on it) and that another one was shot around mid-July with Randee to be more toned-down, and that it was just recently completed - this supported by the fact the preview looks different from any aesthetic of the LaChapelle video and clearly Randee shot the album cover and recently, with the LaChapelle artwork trashed. From several people it seems in the know on here.

oh no what if this second rumor is true ****

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Days with Destiny

I was just having a bit of a thought about the new footage... Isn't it possible that it's all from the alleged Apple Music commercial that she filmed? There were so many rumors yesterday that there was a new commercial she shot for them that would have her wearing a white leotard. Now here we have short clips of her in said white leotard. I'm just thinking that since everyone is freaking out about the video being reshot (as a result of less than five seconds of clips) that there is another legit reason for new footage!

3 minutes ago, Dark Doggie said:

What she should have done is release the video at midnight with an ad before it stating the album is out.

buy a bunch of website ads and itunes banners to indicate the surprise release. 

Being a surprise it guarentees all the media outlets talking about it which will guarentee her at least 500k US first week sales

but i guess it is what it is...atleast theres no 4 month wait like the other albums 

lol you have less than zero knowledge of how this industry works. 500k. Lmao 

13 minutes ago, Dark Doggie said:

What she should have done is release the video at midnight with an ad before it stating the album is out.

buy a bunch of website ads and itunes banners to indicate the surprise release. 

Being a surprise it guarentees all the media outlets talking about it which will guarentee her at least 500k US first week sales

but i guess it is what it is...atleast theres no 4 month wait like the other albums 

Eh, I think her team is handling things perfectly right now.  The album announcement and her appearance on Jimmy Kimmel yesterday got a lot of buzz and helped push 'Make Me' and 'Private Show' into the Top 10 on iTunes, and the video will give both songs (and the album pre-order) a major boost.  Plus she's apparently calling in to Ryan Seacrest's show tomorrow, probably to discuss the video.  I'm actually happy with Team Britney- they really got their **** together.

Archived