Watch Britney's Bizarre Filming Of 'Make Me'

Jordan Miller

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so many of you are commenting on the 'i don't like it don't like it' video with its gna be good it doesn't matter if she's screaming i don't like it you ******* *******! britneys gna get a few ********* dancing on her so its all good! I'm literally so embarrassed by all of you, have a bit of compassion for your fave...

13 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

They hired male pole dancers for the video. I doubt she'd be so out of the loop on the concept.

It did make me feel uncomfortable, though. I hope it's an acting segment. Godney coming for them Oscars. Yas Queen.

Thats what i meant. I should have been more clear. Like she was acting in the video ie...I Wanno Go etc..

8 minutes ago, MrPhotographer said:

If she didnt like it, they just wont do that scene and move to the next one, its not that weird?

Yeah. It is weird.

1 minute ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Omg not you ************* now gonna over analyze this **** I swear to god.

YOU CAN HEAR PPL LAUGHING IN THE BACKGROUND. She's clearly having fun and her calling someone an ******* is SO Britney when shes joking around so please stfu. Gonna probably diagnose her and say shes being forced to film the whole video or somefuckingthing. :leaving:

that's what it looks like, and I also hear the director saying "run away run away" or something.  
So i'm assuming he's just cueing the people what to do.

2 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Omg not you ************* now gonna over analyze this **** I swear to god.

YOU CAN HEAR PPL LAUGHING IN THE BACKGROUND. She's clearly having fun and her calling someone an ******* is SO Britney when shes joking around so please stfu. Gonna probably diagnose her and say shes being forced to film the whole video or somefuckingthing. :leaving:

Calm down your ****. It could be what you say. It couldn't be, too. So...

1 minute ago, jokobitch said:

people need to chill out. this fan base causes so much drama . we don't want anything to get scrapped so stop ******* complaining and let whatever happen happen!!

are you actually kidding me.. your fave is screaming i don't like it.. but we need to keep quite because we need this video.. you're ******* embarrassing

1 minute ago, inhale said:

are you actually kidding me.. your fave is screaming i don't like it.. but we need to keep quite because we need this video.. you're ******* embarrassing

she was screaming because she didn't want to kiss the guy anymore, I talked to the dude that was with the girl who recorded the video .... they're not gonna ******* force her to if she doesn't want to

19 minutes ago, blurryface 001001 said:

right? idgi

from that video it looks like it's either a funny video or a very gay madonna-ish video

but from the pics with the dancers it looks like a **** urban video

and also I don't see g-eazy being a part of a fun girly poppy song

she also said it's not so poppy

i'm so confused :wontcry:

there was a thread created by new user signing up just to say that the mmo video will be like girls gone wild, looking at the footage i can see that :umomg:

Britney tends to scream and get pretty loud when she's being overly goofy or feeling embarrassed. I don't think this was serious at all. The dancers jump off the tractor and she continues to play the scene inside for a few moments after. 

I think she's a housewife that becomes a ******** and goes from good girl to bad girl in this video, so the opposite idea of IUSA. 

Archived