Watch Britney's Bizarre Filming Of 'Make Me'

Jordan Miller

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's really really weird. I mean, Is she enjoying this? So worried about her yelling. Didn't like it at all. Hope it's just some drama. 

"I don't like it..... I DON'T LIKE IT!....... horrible.............. It's my music video?? you *******!" That's what I got.

David La Chapelle is really egotistic. I remember when he didnt want Kourtney's kids in their family photo, but he is a visionary.

13 minutes ago, xzede25 said:

The diector yeels the "ooh" then he yells "harder" then Brit yells "I dont like it" then The Director says something and eveyone up the Bulldozer starts getting the hell out and Britney is left with one guy inside that for me they looked like they didnt know what to do, then words are exchanged and she just gets pissed off cause theyw erent listening o her.

Also around the  20 sec mark i can hear Brit sayin either "I cant sing it" or i cant hear it" I really dont know

it sounds like she says "i cant hear it." good for her for standing up for herself. 

Ugh I hope this isn't too gimmicky. I want a serious, **** video. Not an over-the-top gay/campy video. I feel like she's marginalized her fanbase a lot recently with work ***** and PG. Not that appealing to everyone is important to her at this point in her career but I just want her to be taken serioauly. Anyway, I still have hope for the video. Let's just hope this part gets cut :unbothered:

4 minutes ago, praisecheesus said:

it sounds like she says "i cant hear it." good for her for standing up for herself. 

Maybe she had adudios on with the music playng so she could sing along and not lose track and she couldnt hear directions for David with all teh yelling and became a mess.

Archived