Watch Britney's Bizarre Filming Of 'Make Me'

Jordan Miller

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

It's crazy how she did this and that other post "Britney despises her 2001 VMA performance!" The hell? Are they working against Britney? Damn sure aren't promoting her.

Don't misquote me. I never said she despises anything. I never once wrote the word "despise". I said she called it dumb, which is exactly what she said. Why the hell would we be working against Britney? What does that even mean? Am I supposed to misquote her and say "Britney LOVED that performance!" because in HER words, while I'm sure she doesn't hate it, she herself said she was stressed out before AND after, told of how nervous she was about it hissing while on stage, and now has said the word "dumb" in relation to it. If she broke out in hives after the performance, can you really twist that into "Oh she had a great time!"? Why would you want to? It doesn't take away from what she achieved with that performance unless you cannot handle hearing one negative word, even if it comes from Britney herself! 

What exactly aren't we promoting here? We've reported on everything she's doing right now, that IS helping to promote. I swear, some of you are just waiting for things to pick on, to the point where you criticise incorrectly. 

46 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

wow **** you for this seriously this is how news like this gets to the media and then **** gets scrapped... *******. she was yelling that she didn't wanna kiss a guy in the tractor anymore that's what someone told me who was with the girl that recorded this video. he also said a stunt double of her bulldozes down the house. chill out everything is fine and the shoot went on. 

people don't pay mind to this and don't even comment back please so this doesn't get big!!!

What is your problem? If they wanted it kept top secret, they wouldn't film in the middle of a residential area! We don't report things based on "what someone heard", that's a surefire way to report something untrue. Anyway, the point is she yelled "I don't like it", it doesn't really matter why she said it. I think you (and everyone else here) need to chill, since this is not negative in any way, it's simply pointing out something that looks strange that will probably make sense once we see the video. Jesus. 

8 minutes ago, JessicaExhale said:

Don't misquote me. I never said she despises anything. I never once wrote the word "despise". I said she called it dumb, which is exactly what she said. Why the hell would we be working against Britney? What does that even mean? Am I supposed to misquote her and say "Britney LOVED that performance!" because in HER words, while I'm sure she doesn't hate it, she herself said she was stressed out before AND after, told of how nervous she was about it hissing while on stage, and now has said the word "dumb" in relation to it. If she broke out in hives after the performance, can you really twist that into "Oh she had a great time!"? Why would you want to? It doesn't take away from what she achieved with that performance unless you cannot handle hearing one negative word, even if it comes from Britney herself! 

What exactly aren't we promoting here? We've reported on everything she's doing right now, that IS helping to promote. I swear, some of you are just waiting for things to pick on, to the point where you criticise incorrectly. 

Bye Felicia. You know damn well what you're doing with those titles. You're actively trying to taint the new era and lead fans into a negative direction. It's not cute. :boredney:

1 minute ago, colormefresh said:

Bye Felicia. You know damn well what you're doing with those titles. You're actively trying to taint the new era and lead fans into a negative direction. It's not cute. :boredney:

She called it "dumb". She said the word dumb herself, that is the word she chose to use.

Footage of half naked men thrusting on a tractor while someone moans repeatedly before a woman yells "I don't like it" IS bizarre footage.

What the hell do you expect? 

1 minute ago, JessicaExhale said:

She called it "dumb". She said the word dumb herself, that is the word she chose to use.

Footage of half naked men thrusting on a tractor while someone moans repeatedly before a woman yells "I don't like it" IS bizarre footage.

She was kinda over being asked that same question in every interview so I think thats why she said it was dumb so that they stop asking her that.

1 minute ago, JessicaExhale said:

tumblr_naqne6NvUX1ql1v50o4_250.gif

Archived