Watch Britney's Bizarre Filming Of 'Make Me'

Jordan Miller

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a guy that was with the girl who recorded the video said Britney is in a "dirty ***" car honking then going and knocking on the door of the house then makes out with a guy in the bulldozer and then a stunt double of hers bulldozes the house. SOO there's an actual storyline so everyone chill it's not just gay guys gyrating 

It is pretty bizarre tbh

It's not being negative, it's being real. We all know Britney is quite reserved and doesn't really lash out. It's just different seeing her this way. Whether or not the screaming was her getting angry or the screaming was for the video, it's pretty peculiar to see that.

1 minute ago, AKA said:

It is pretty bizarre tbh

It's not being negative, it's being real. We all know Britney is quite reserved and doesn't really lash out. It's just different seeing her this way. Whether or not the screaming was her getting angry or the screaming was for the video, it's pretty peculiar to see that.

I actually really liked her screaming. It shows how into it and dedicated she is to her music.

Guest LOGAN LERMAN (aka Polazer)
10 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

#SOSBritney

#SaveBritney4rmLaChapelle

Petition on face book 

WE NEED TO SAVE OUR GIRL FROM THAT BULLDOZER SHE DOESN'T LIKE IT

:smokney:

Im not gonna lie that scene looked a bit awkward but Britney will do whatever she wants at the end. Just like she cut those *** scenes in work b. They act like she is being forced or something. The same drama when people said she was forced to act **** in work ***** 

She basically looks trapped in that tractor that's being taken over by raging gays :OMGney: My God, it kinda looks like a redneck version of I Luh Ya Papi. I'm not judging the whole video by that one minute extract from the set but really it looks sooo gay :surething:

Do none of you understand sarcasm?

Also, for that person saying "why would they film that outfit if it's gonna be in the video?" Um, why would they take a close up, very clear picture of her in the green/blue beaded outfit if it's going to "be in the video."

The writer of this article is being dramatic as hell. If you put your headphones on and listen closely, you can clearly tell that they're just playing around and messing with Britney. You can hear Britney herself and some of the crew laughing.:shhh:

Archived