What did Britney look like while growing out her hair??

DMVofficial

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most people don't realize that Britney has always kept her hair decently short under her extensions after 2000; My guess is that because shed been bleaching her hair for a decent while (2 ish years) that it was healthier to have her hair be short otherwise if she had natural long hair the ends would be nasty, this is where the extensions come in not to mention they are a general trend throughout hollywood but if you look closely she has always had short hair even during her prime but its harder to tell because her hair was so much more kempt then compared to lets scythe circus tour but her natural hair was always the same length; the thing is she tried to bring back the same hair technique she used in her prime (short natural hair with extensions) cause if done right it a look very good and natural but if not done well can looks so very bad

Britney+Spears+Britney+Spears+Marries+Ca

91992366354a8375d60ccff17d072fd8.jpg

Britney_Spears_Dream_Within_a_Dream_Tour

britney-spears-circus-nyc-07.jpg

On February 7, 2016 at 6:23 AM, JKW said:

This. For a very long time her hair never got longer. It stayed 'short'. You always could see the difference between the extensions and her real hair.

hair1_zpsixzeyoy6.png

hair2_zpsqkv4i6u0.jpg

It always feels her hair never got longer then this. (this was in 2010, 3 years after she shaved her head)

Her hair would be like this whether she shaved her head or not. It was like this before she shaved her head for YEARS. Her hair was never really longer than this anytime after 99 TBH.

2 hours ago, me.against.the.b00ty said:

Most people don't realize that Britney has always kept her hair decently short under her extensions after 2000; My guess is that because shed been bleaching her hair for a decent while (2 ish years) that it was healthier to have her hair be short otherwise if she had natural long hair the ends would be nasty, this is where the extensions come in not to mention they are a general trend throughout hollywood but if you look closely she has always had short hair even during her prime but its harder to tell because her hair was so much more kempt then compared to lets scythe circus tour but her natural hair was always the same length; the thing is she tried to bring back the same hair technique she used in her prime (short natural hair with extensions) cause if done right it a look very good and natural but if not done well can looks so very bad

Britney+Spears+Britney+Spears+Marries+Ca

91992366354a8375d60ccff17d072fd8.jpg

Britney_Spears_Dream_Within_a_Dream_Tour

britney-spears-circus-nyc-07.jpg

I agree that her hair has almost always been like this, but as a hairstylist, I can tell you she didn't keep it short on purpose. Her hair has always been highly processed and damaged. Her hair hasn't had a chance to GROW. Trust me when I say her REAL hair hasn't been actually cut more than two time a year.

If you wear extensions for years it damages your scalp and the ability for hair to grow back/out. The weight of the extensions get too heavy and your real hair falls out.

It seems like a pain in the *** to always having to take care of it, replace it, not getting it wet too often, having to style it alot just to look decent.

But hey, whatever makes you happy!

2 hours ago, Thecodeman25 said:

I agree that her hair has almost always been like this, but as a hairstylist, I can tell you she didn't keep it short on purpose. Her hair has always been highly processed and damaged. Her hair hasn't had a chance to GROW. Trust me when I say her REAL hair hasn't been actually cut more than two time a year.

ugh i guess thats the downside of making her "trademark look" with light blonde hair eventually damaging it, probably explains why she never consistently stayed her natural brunette color for a while

• 1 month later...

Archived