What did Britney look like while growing out her hair??

I've always been really curious about this. After Britney shaved her head, what did she look like while she was growing out her hair? I know they gave her wigs and extensions as damage control, but I wonder what she looked like once they were removed? They say hair grows about 6 inches a year, so like I wonder what she looked like 8 months after shaving her head. Did she have a pixie cut??? Are there any pictures at all???

4 hours ago, marissajean said:

she didn't give it a chance to grow back properly and even today sometimes you can see the weave

This. For a very long time her hair never got longer. It stayed 'short'. You always could see the difference between the extensions and her real hair.

hair1_zpsixzeyoy6.png

hair2_zpsqkv4i6u0.jpg

It always feels her hair never got longer then this. (this was in 2010, 3 years after she shaved her head)

1 hour ago, JKW said:

This. For a very long time her hair never got longer. It stayed 'short'. You always could see the difference between the extensions and her real hair.

hair1_zpsixzeyoy6.png

hair2_zpsqkv4i6u0.jpg

It always feels her hair never got longer then this.

this is the longest she let her real hair grow

article-2528229-1A436B9800000578-466_634

before trimming it again

Britney-Spears1.jpg

1 hour ago, onyx09 said:

this is the longest she let her real hair grow

article-2528229-1A436B9800000578-466_634

before trimming it again

Britney-Spears1.jpg

Nope, Britney's real hair is even shorter. She never got it longer after she shaved her head in my opinion. At some point it was a bit longer (2012-13), but for some kind of reason she keeps cutting it very short.

hair3_zps9lpyvlmt.png

hair4_zpsfejz9cjf.jpg

(I photoshopped her real hair darker, you can see the extensions)

I think her longest hair was during 2012/2013.

hair9_zpsiovlog8m.jpg

hair10_zpsslapq6ro.png

• Like 1
1 hour ago, JKW said:

Nope, Britney's real hair is even shorter. She never got it longer after she shaved her head in my opinion. At some point it was a bit longer (2012-13), but for some kind of reason she keeps cutting it very short.

hair3_zps9lpyvlmt.png

hair4_zpsfejz9cjf.jpg

(I photoshopped her real hair darker, you can see the extensions)

I think her longest hair was during 2012/2013.

hair9_zpsiovlog8m.jpg

hair10_zpsslapq6ro.png

slay me with your painting skills sis :NYnodd:

• Haha 3
10 hours ago, richluv0715 said:

Fun Fact.

This was right after the brown/black (from the gimme more vid) was stripped from her hair, and she was about to go blonde, before the VMAs.

That explains why her hair is so brassy. They tried to go from black to blonde way too quickly. I also think the reason her hair never grew back to its normal length is because they keep bleaching it, her hair must be fried. Although I do love her white hair in the early days of the BJ era :tehe:

britney-spears-new-hair-colour-271013.jp

• Like 1

her hair was longest in late 2011-2012 when after she had gone a long time without changing her color or cutting it.

britney-spears-tribute-honor.jpg

Also got pretty long in 2013 before she went platinum, brown/red/ then back to blonde.

article-2458530-18BA399100000578-822_634

also you can't judge her length based on the pics of you pointing it out because that is only her top layer of hair. Yes, her hair is usually quite short, but she has so many extensions so far up for thickness and length that you cant see the longest parts of her hair. usually the bottom is a little past her shoulders except when she's done the shorter bobs. I'd estimate the longest any part of her hair got was about 12-14 inches long

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Let's not forget the constant bleaching and dying has stunted the growth of her hair. 

I remember my high school days were full of dying and straightening and it didn't grow an inch because I was constantly killing it. Same w/ Brit obviously. She seems to have thick hair, so there should be no issues in growing it out, she might just prefer shorter hair, even back in early 2000's her real hair was never below her shoulders really.