What did Britney look like while growing out her hair??

DMVofficial

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, floopy22 said:

Agreed! Some people act like she's half bald or something. This is a perfectly reasonable amount of hair.

Extensions don't really work for short hair styles because they tend to stick out of the head.

because she is half bald...you can also see it on the recently POM  video when she puts her hair on ponytail... http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/brush-britney-spears-shows-head-full-ratty-bleached-blond-extensions-bald-spot-article-1.440177

• 4 years later...

My guess is that her natural hair has never been able to grow past a certain point...possibly her shoulder. For many women, hair will start breaking apart and stop growing after some time. If this is true for Britney, it makes sense as to why her natural hair has always been relatively short and that she had relied on wigs and extensions for so long. I believe that she even had extensions in her hair when she shaved it off! 

On 2/8/2016 at 3:58 PM, really really cool guy said:

Yeah...I think her hair has always been short. I will never understand why she can't grow her hair long and keep it that way without using hair extensions. It would be easier for her and healthier for her hair

There is a new interview from her stylist from back then in 2001, she said her hair never growns longer than a bob/short cut, shes had hair issues for years, even Chaotic she said "I have no hair".

But now im the new videos from Insta her hair does look thicker and healthier, even if it messy, but maybe she just needed to let it rest

Archived