What did Britney look like while growing out her hair??

DMVofficial

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Thecodeman25 said:

her hair was longest in late 2011-2012 when after she had gone a long time without changing her color or cutting it.

britney-spears-tribute-honor.jpg

Also got pretty long in 2013 before she went platinum, brown/red/ then back to blonde.

article-2458530-18BA399100000578-822_634

also you can't judge her length based on the pics of you pointing it out because that is only her top layer of hair. Yes, her hair is usually quite short, but she has so many extensions so far up for thickness and length that you cant see the longest parts of her hair. usually the bottom is a little past her shoulders except when she's done the shorter bobs. I'd estimate the longest any part of her hair got was about 12-14 inches long

Yes, you're right. But usually thats the only thing we can observe with those long extensions. So with that you can guess the length of her hair. ;) 

Great pics btw, i was thinking about to post the first one too.

On 2/8/2016 at 2:23 PM, JKW said:

This. For a very long time her hair never got longer. It stayed 'short'. You always could see the difference between the extensions and her real hair.

hair1_zpsixzeyoy6.png

hair2_zpsqkv4i6u0.jpg

It always feels her hair never got longer then this. (this was in 2010, 3 years after she shaved her head)

honestly the reason she's worn bangs or frames so much in the past decade and its probably grown back in some places but its probably patchy in others. and she's worn extensions for so long it must be unhealthy

18 hours ago, Thecodeman25 said:

she still has at least a row of extensions on the sides. sorry!

That's kinda impossible, if that's her hair with extensions, how is it possible for her hair to look long with the extensions she's using now? Kinda seems impossible since that can cause some serious damage to your scalp.

14 minutes ago, ♡BoomBoom♡ said:

That's kinda impossible, if that's her hair with extensions, how is it possible for her hair to look long with the extensions she's using now? Kinda seems impossible since that can cause some serious damage to your scalp.

what are you talking about exactly? People use extensions for length AND thickness. Britney usually has weaker hair on the top and sides, so her layers around her face are shorter. The bit of extensions she has in that pic fills in the density and holes. if she wants to use extensions for LENGTH, she uses a lot more around her whole head and doesn't cut them. 

Extensions can cause damage to your hair and scalp. That's why her hair isn't usually in great condition because she is reliant on extensions and doesn't go without. But most damage is reverse-able if you let it grow out, unless you permanently damage the hair folicle.

When Britney went brunette for the Elton John event in 2013 her stylist explained the way she dyed her hair to avoid damage, using oils and stuff so I don't think her hair is damage or she keep it short for that reason.

But definitely she should take more care of her hair the same she does when her skin now. And stick with a colour and an hairstyle for at least 6 months ... The hair she had for Work ***** was absolutely flawless.

• 4 months later...

Archived