What did Britney look like while growing out her hair??

DMVofficial

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On June 28, 2016 at 7:29 PM, me.against.the.b00ty said:

Most people don't realize that Britney has always kept her hair decently short under her extensions after 2000; My guess is that because shed been bleaching her hair for a decent while (2 ish years) that it was healthier to have her hair be short otherwise if she had natural long hair the ends would be nasty, this is where the extensions come in not to mention they are a general trend throughout hollywood but if you look closely she has always had short hair even during her prime but its harder to tell because her hair was so much more kempt then compared to lets scythe circus tour but her natural hair was always the same length; the thing is she tried to bring back the same hair technique she used in her prime (short natural hair with extensions) cause if done right it a look very good and natural but if not done well can looks so very bad

Britney+Spears+Britney+Spears+Marries+Ca

91992366354a8375d60ccff17d072fd8.jpg

Britney_Spears_Dream_Within_a_Dream_Tour

britney-spears-circus-nyc-07.jpg

DWAD Britney is my favorite Britney - but while we are at it, did she have lip injections during that recorded version of DWAD? I always thought something looked....different about her face during that show, but not in a bad way and I never saw it again...almost like it was Cloneney......hmm...

• 1 month later...
14 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

That's obviously all her real hair don't listen to everyone and there theory's Britneys hair regardless of Bleaching would've have grown alot since 2007 

Agreed! Some people act like she's half bald or something. This is a perfectly reasonable amount of hair.

Extensions don't really work for short hair styles because they tend to stick out of the head.

Archived