Fisher-Price Collector Britney Spears Figures

59 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

the description literally says it's for adults

Screenshot-2024-09-16-at-17-45-06-Fisher

People need to understand that Britney Spears doesn't own a manufacturing company to produce any kind of merch so they have to rely on what's already out there. Not to mention, instead of Cade or Britney looking for this it's most likely the other way around, companies that want to release some kind of Britney Spears product and reach out to get the licensing.

Fisher Price in particular has already released other collector sets like Friends, LOTR, etc

81ni5F1OP1L.jpg

81sKI+nJ0ML._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

GUEST_66d8040d-ef19-44a4-909a-d6a1c13674

If this is not your thing, is ok to just pass on it, but every time a new thingy like this comes out, as a fan I feel very proud because it means Britney Spears, as an icon, has really reached a point up there with Mickey Mouse, Spongebob, or any of these movies and series that have become recognizable franchises and very few artists can say something like that. When is Xtina getting a Monopoly of hers, or how many Funkos does Rihanna have, or Selena Gomez or idk

The fact that Britney can get something like this with just 4 outfits, and we still have countless other looks that could be used for future sets, is just remarkable in my opinion.

Thank you! Fans don't seem to understand that companies reach out to Britney Brands for licensing purposes. That means companies know the demand for Britney products is still out there which does not happen with every other artist. It's no coincidence that Britney was one of the very first pop stars that got her Funko Pop released in 2018 and now you can find Mariah, Shakira, etc. Same with her Monopoly edition, or Welcome Skateboards (which I heard sold out most of their merch).

I feel we'll be getting her Barbie line now that Mattel has the Britney license :melt_weird_drift_wow:

And I hope Lego also gets involved. Can u imagine a Baby one more time or Toxic music video Lego set? It'd be gorgeous! :melt_weird_drift_wow:

• Love 6
  • Like 1

@PokemonSpears I get that it says that and thanks for posting all the other little people sets. I wasnt not aware of and still think they are weird collectors items since they are shaped and marketed for toddlers. Lego’s have a puzzle like quality and Funko Pops have always been marketed for collectors but this is strange. 

As long as Britney gets the $30. 

52 minutes ago, Pablitonizer said:

…And I hope Lego also gets involved. Can u imagine a Baby one more time or Toxic music video Lego set? It'd be gorgeous! :melt_weird_drift_wow:

I Fuc king LOVE Lego, Britney Lego sets would be something Next Level. Imagine if the time and money went into something like that for fans. Totally dreaming but sets like BOMT, Oops Mars, S4U VMA, Toxic, Circus ringleader..

Big pop stars have a lot to offer with their physical performance and that could translate into a toy. It could become trendy and other artists like Michael Jackson or Madonna could get into licensing for sets. Omg, Lady Gaga Lego..  :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Love 1
3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

the description literally says it's for adults

Screenshot-2024-09-16-at-17-45-06-Fisher

People need to understand that Britney Spears doesn't own a manufacturing company to produce any kind of merch so they have to rely on what's already out there. Not to mention, instead of Cade or Britney looking for this it's most likely the other way around, companies that want to release some kind of Britney Spears product and reach out to get the licensing.

Fisher Price in particular has already released other collector sets like Friends, LOTR, etc

81ni5F1OP1L.jpg

81sKI+nJ0ML._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

GUEST_66d8040d-ef19-44a4-909a-d6a1c13674

If this is not your thing, is ok to just pass on it, but every time a new thingy like this comes out, as a fan I feel very proud because it means Britney Spears, as an icon, has really reached a point up there with Mickey Mouse, Spongebob, or any of these movies and series that have become recognizable franchises and very few artists can say something like that. When is Xtina getting a Monopoly of hers, or how many Funkos does Rihanna have, or Selena Gomez or idk

The fact that Britney can get something like this with just 4 outfits, and we still have countless other looks that could be used for future sets, is just remarkable in my opinion.

Totally! That’s why we’re like… where is here Barbie Doll Collection? Vinyl Bundles?? 

3 hours ago, RBFLOVESBRITNEY said:

@PokemonSpears I get that it says that and thanks for posting all the other little people sets. I wasnt not aware of and still think they are weird collectors items since they are shaped and marketed for toddlers. Lego’s have a puzzle like quality and Funko Pops have always been marketed for collectors but this is strange. 

As long as Britney gets the $30. 

I get it might seem weird, but Fisher Price has been doing this for a while now. There's lots of NFL sets, but also The Community, Elton John, NSYNC, RuPaul, movies from the 80s, etc. Even if they're shaped after toys that are typically for toddlers or kids, just like Lego, collectors items in general will hardly ever be marketed towards kids, because they're not sold as toys, but just as collection items for display, and they'll most likely be more expensive than regular toys and rarer to find.

I think a lot of brands will keep on relying on this kind of licensing in the years to come, and it's much more profitable to aim at collectors than kids, so they can increase their prices. While the obvious thing to do is to go for Disney movies, videogame characters, or other established franchises like Harry Potter, Star Wars, etc, as I said I find it admirable that Britney Spears has become this staple among popstars as the go to for this kind of releases.

3 hours ago, Pablitonizer said:

Thank you! Fans don't seem to understand that companies reach out to Britney Brands for licensing purposes. That means companies know the demand for Britney products is still out there which does not happen with every other artist. It's no coincidence that Britney was one of the very first pop stars that got her Funko Pop released in 2018 and now you can find Mariah, Shakira, etc. Same with her Monopoly edition, or Welcome Skateboards (which I heard sold out most of their merch).

I feel we'll be getting her Barbie line now that Mattel has the Britney license :melt_weird_drift_wow:

And I hope Lego also gets involved. Can u imagine a Baby one more time or Toxic music video Lego set? It'd be gorgeous! :melt_weird_drift_wow:

I wouldn't rule out the possibility.

I think it's also a matter of time before we get a Britney-themed Loungefly backpack

Loungefly-Collection.jpg

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.