What if I Can't Get No Satisfaction was released as a single? Would it flop or become a hit?

How would it perform?  

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Critics bashed the song, that's why it wasn't released. But I don't think it's that bad, imo comparing to another cover of I Love RocknRoll it sounds better. I could see it being 4th or 5th single from OIDIA and reaching Top 40. What yall think

• Love 3
  • Super Mods

As much as I love Satisfaction,

it would've flopped because she was already getting backlash from critics and the GP for covering the song

and honestly I don't see it as single worthy.

I think WUSIWUG, DGKOMD and Can't Make You Love Me are more single worthy tbh.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Fab britney said:

I can’t believe jive didn’t do more singles oops era was massive. Don’t go knocking on my door and what u see are smashes 

It was all very quick. Stronger peaked in January 2001 and in September they released I Slave, there was no time. DGKMD would have been a great single. It reminds me of he wasn't man enough by Toni braxton.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Kartofelek said:

It's one of the weakest tracks on the album. I think they did perfectly with the iconic singles run. Pretty much every track on the album would have been a bad single choice by mid 2001.

I guess bubblegum pop era died out so fast :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.