Paul Soliz has 10 kids -- including a 1 year old

10 minutes ago, j4j05 said:

A mess.

She’s a mess. He’s a mess. The whole thing is a mess.

Kevin Federline managed to get married and have a long term relationship with the same person and here is Britney, not having learned her lesson and found someone worse than Kevin. 

And never was able to have a proper job and live from the money her ex paid him for alimony and support his five kids from that money, you forgot to put that part.

• Like 5
29 minutes ago, stronger1992 said:

Yeah she may have been a glamours pop star, but she definitely has southern hillbilly in her, she kinda falls for those guys. Sorry but I miss Sam. No man ever supported her like he did. 

I always saw Sam as a hardworking adult. He really wants to act and is working on it. At no point did he become a useless lazy trophy husband… was in shape… and then left her alone when it didnt work out. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Emil87 said:

🚩 🚩 🚩 

Yikes. Those poor kids, man. Now daddy is too busy being Britney’s lapdog/securing the bag to spend much time with them, I’m sure.

Britney, WTF are you doing? Don’t expect us to rally behind this relationship the same way you forced Kevin onto us back in the day. You’re a big girl now. 

I cant believe that she is repeating the same thing with KFed… taking a man that has a small child, not giving a damn. The guy even looks like Kfed… she just likes trash and that’s it

• Love 4
  • Like 1
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Interesting no one in here is being attacked for talking about the housekeeper and yet when I do it seems to be an issue.

I think the general consensus is that Paul isn't a good influence yet some want to sweep him under the rug.

“If we don’t talk about it, it doesn’t exist” 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Emil87 said:

🚩 🚩 🚩 

Yikes. Those poor kids, man. Now daddy is too busy being Britney’s lapdog/securing the bag to spend much time with them, I’m sure.

Britney, WTF are you doing? Don’t expect us to rally behind this relationship the same way you forced Kevin onto us back in the day. You’re a big girl now. 

Respect her choices babe

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block