Paul Soliz has 10 kids -- including a 1 year old

On 5/13/2024 at 2:05 AM, rolando G said:

Source for Britney punching Scam? I don't believe it. She's quirky but she's not violent.  

YOU DON'T KNOW HER.  The guy had bite marks all over him and black and blues.  Some tabloid reported it but I believe it.  Also, SCAM is only one not asking for spousal support or contesting the pre-nup or anything else.  He's done right by her.  Some of you people just hate on him for no reason (probably his race).  He's her longest relationship and has never said anything bad about her.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, doomphantom1 said:

YOU DON'T KNOW HER.  The guy had bite marks all over him and black and blues.  Some tabloid reported it but I believe it.  Also, SCAM is only one not asking for spousal support or contesting the pre-nup or anything else.  He's done right by her.  Some of you people just hate on him for no reason (probably his race).  He's her longest relationship and has never said anything bad about her.

He's got an NDA, was mocking her on IG posting his shirtless "life update" while she was plastered in the news shirtless with a busted up foot and a felon bf.  with a gun charge the felon in all likelihood is a dr*g dealer, and could definitively become violent with Britney if her security isn't near. this is nothing for an ex-spouse to feel any satisfaction over, he loves himself far more than anyone else

Edited by Jassoe3
Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, doomphantom1 said:

YOU DON'T KNOW SAM EITHER!

"People just hate on him for no reason, probably his race" ??? OMG the racist card again...

He did ask for spousal support that's why so many pro Scammy turn against him after the divorce, the divorce last foreeeeeeeeeeeever! Why that do you think? Money negocations of course! Some rumors also said Britney paid his appartment rent for some times, but you won't believe this kind of rumors of course, only the ones who make Britney looks bad and Scammy looks good! He's done nothing right by her! She was lock, completely affraid, lost, traumatized in that facility, they set up everything with his help! He didn't say a single word to try to save her!!! NO, A TOTAL STRANGER, MADE AN ANONYMOUS PHONE CALL BECAUSE HE WAS AFFRAID FOR BRITNEY, A STRANGEEEEEEEER not her longtime boyfriend! IS THAT NORMAL? IS THIS HOW YOU WANT YOUR BOYFRIEND ACT IF ONE DAY YOU WILL BE LOCK AGAINST YOUR WILL??? TELL ME!!!

Also I'm not sure about the timeline but if I remember correctly instead of helping her, he was at a meeting for a collab using her picture, does anyone remember about that? It was a picture of him standing in front of a big whiteboard with Britney on screen! Britney herself told us the first time she heard about the freebritney movement was from a mouth of a nice nurse, NOT FROM SCAMMY!!! How is that even possible???

They have so many other things to say about this rat! So no, it's def not for NO REASON! B **** please!!!

Edited by Johanpapz
19 hours ago, Jassoe3 said:

He's got an NDA, was mocking her on IG posting his shirtless "life update" while she was plastered in the news shirtless with a busted up foot and a felon bf.  with a gun charge the felon in all likelihood is a dr*g dealer, and could definitively become violent with Britney if her security isn't near. this is nothing for an ex-spouse to feel any satisfaction over, he loves himself far more than anyone else

He is only spouse who hasn't contested their pre-nup and isn't asking for anything in their divorce.  According to Paul Soliz's wife, her husband and Britney are having an affair.  She has a 1-year old, which means Paul was banging Britney around the same time that she gave birth.  Yet, Sam is the victim in all this.  When you are nasty people going to stop bullying him?  Maybe you don't like him because he's Iranian?

5 hours ago, Johanpapz said:

YOU DON'T KNOW SAM EITHER!

"People just hate on him for no reason, probably his race" ??? OMG the racist card again...

He did ask for spousal support that's why so many pro Scammy turn against him after the divorce, the divorce last foreeeeeeeeeeeever! Why that do you think? Money negocations of course! Some rumors also said Britney paid his appartment rent for some times, but you won't believe this kind of rumors of course, only the ones who make Britney looks bad and Scammy looks good! He's done nothing right by her! She was lock, completely affraid, lost, traumatized in that facility, they set up everything with his help! He didn't say a single word to try to save her!!! NO, A TOTAL STRANGER, MADE AN ANONYMOUS PHONE CALL BECAUSE HE WAS AFFRAID FOR BRITNEY, A STRANGEEEEEEEER not her longtime boyfriend! IS THAT NORMAL? IS THIS HOW YOU WANT YOUR BOYFRIEND ACT IF ONE DAY YOU WILL BE LOCK AGAINST YOUR WILL??? TELL ME!!!

Also I'm not sure about the timeline but if I remember correctly instead of helping her, he was at a meeting for a collab using her picture, does anyone remember about that? It was a picture of him standing in front of a big whiteboard with Britney on screen! Britney herself told us the first time she heard about the freebritney movement was from a mouth of a nice nurse, NOT FROM SCAMMY!!! How is that even possible???

They have so many other things to say about this rat! So no, it's def not for NO REASON! B **** please!!!

You are delusional.  You are actually literally making up some kind of hostage situation in your head.  What is true is that Paul Soliz's wife has a 1-year old and she stated that her husband fell into Britney's ***** about 1-year ago, so around the same time she gave birth.  Britney is a nasty homewrecker, through and through.  She wrecked her own marriage to Sam Asghari and now someone else's marriage.  From her own mouth, she's a 42 year old grown *** woman making her own decisions.  Maybe you don't like Sam because he's Iranian.  I suspect that's the reason why.

You are one of those delusional YASSSS QUEEEENNNNNSSSSSS enabling her behavior.  I can only imagine how her own sons feel with a mother who complains about paying their child support while she's paying child support for Soliz's 10 kids.

10 minutes ago, doomphantom1 said:

You are delusional.  You are actually literally making up some kind of hostage situation in your head.  What is true is that Paul Soliz's wife has a 1-year old and she stated that her husband fell into Britney's ***** about 1-year ago, so around the same time she gave birth.  Britney is a nasty homewrecker, through and through.  She wrecked her own marriage to Sam Asghari and now someone else's marriage.  From her own mouth, she's a 42 year old grown *** woman making her own decisions.  Maybe you don't like Sam because he's Iranian.  I suspect that's the reason why.

You are one of those delusional YASSSS QUEEEENNNNNSSSSSS enabling her behavior.  I can only imagine how her own sons feel with a mother who complains about paying their child support while she's paying child support for Soliz's 10 kids.

get a life! won't waste my time to read your stupid post bye! LOG OUT and get a life you're so pathetic!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block