Paul Soliz has 10 kids -- including a 1 year old

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

The other article mentioned 9. It’s possible he does have more kids and the women have remained quiet.

Yep, agreed. Maybe some of them will remain quiet becau$e they are di$creet.

Edited by Dark Willow
Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, limecakes said:

This is truly unwise of her. Please dont get pregnant with this fool’s baby. 

Britney does whatever she feels like and I'm now expecting as much

Later she'll come crying about how unhappy she is when things work out horribly as always.  what are we supposed to do after she keeps wrecking her life over and over again, refusing and unwilling to get better, apparently it's too much to ask from Britney to show at least a little improvement in life

With him having a gun possession charge makes me wonder if he's a dr*g dealer. Guy gives me some serious Dark Triad vibes and I'm afraid for Britney's safety

Edited by Jassoe3
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, stronger1992 said:

Yeah she may have been a glamours pop star, but she definitely has southern hillbilly in her, she kinda falls for those guys. Sorry but I miss Sam. No man ever supported her like he did. 

I never liked or trusted Sam too much. How could I… he played along with Team Con. 

That being said, it’s hard to ignore the fact that according to the prenup he could have gotten a LOT of money from her if he had just stayed married for a few more months. So maybe we need to stop spreading hate as quickly as we sometimes do… maybe something did happen between Britney and Paul and he was genuinely hurt. Again, can’t say I trust him but I’m done calling him Scam for now.

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
On 5/11/2024 at 2:25 PM, Style. said:

That’s because they have no life, sweetie. Look at Dementia scrambling in them comments when her fav is in bed with a rap ist. :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Paul Soliz abandoned his 1-year old child.  Is that what you want for someone who just busted out of a conservatorship?  Do you want a K-Fed 2.0?  She's now sitting at home with a broken foot.

Apparently, Paul Soliz brought his 17-year old son to the hotel with Britney and she was upset he wouldn't spend the night.  Sam would wake up to Britney punching him.  The difference here is that this Paul guy looks like he fights back (see reports about trashed hotel room and Britney footing the bill for it).

PAGESIX.COM

Sources claimed the couple got into a fight at the Wynn resort in December 2023 that was "so bad" it left their suite at the Wynn resort in ruins.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, doomphantom1 said:

Paul Soliz abandoned his 1-year old child.  Is that what you want for someone who just busted out of a conservatorship?  Do you want a K-Fed 2.0?  She's now sitting at home with a broken foot.

Apparently, Paul Soliz brought his 17-year old son to the hotel with Britney and she was upset he wouldn't spend the night.  Sam would wake up to Britney punching him.  The difference here is that this Paul guy looks like he fights back (see reports about trashed hotel room and Britney footing the bill for it).

PAGESIX.COM

Sources claimed the couple got into a fight at the Wynn resort in December 2023 that was "so bad" it left their suite at the Wynn resort in ruins.

Wait, isn’t Page Six usually Team Britney? Even their “sources” claim they got in a fight? (Then again, maybe the source is Cade - and we don’t know how loyal he is)

2 hours ago, doomphantom1 said:

PAGESIX.COM

baby momma says Paul abandoned her, their 5 kids and moved in with Britney

he's got a violent criminal record, managed to get a felony in a county that avoids giving out felony convictions. the illegal gun possession charge indicates him as a dr*g dealer. 

pretty amazing he was ever allowed on Britney's property. not looking to forward to finding out what Britney is up to the coming in 9 month

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Jassoe3 said:

baby momma says Paul abandoned her, their 5 kids and moved in with Britney

he's got a violent criminal record, managed to get a felony in a county that avoids giving out felony convictions. the illegal gun possession charge indicates him as a dr*g dealer. 

pretty amazing he was ever allowed on Britney's property. not looking to forward to finding out what Britney is up to the coming in 9 month

I suspect he went through a temp agency -- some temp agencies don't run background checks.  I'm done with Britney and will be dogging her for the rest of my life.  She literally is lying down with a man who is married and has a 1-year old child and is encouraging him to leave his family.  Yes, he's 50% responsible but so is she.  She's 42 and like she recently said, she's a grown *** woman.  She's as much a garbage person except I don't blame him because he just hit the jackpot.  He is living the American dream.  From felon to a house in Thousand Oaks, California.

On 5/11/2024 at 4:19 PM, Crayboy said:

First of all. Is there ANY confirmation that he in fact IS dating her?

Number 2, if true. Get your **** together Britney. Get out of LA. Make some celebrity friends of a high caliber. A man with 10 kids...don't be an idiot.

Make better choices.

Soliz's wife confirmed it when she said "Paul fell into Britney's p**** and now neglects his children for her." 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, doomphantom1 said:

PAGESIX.COM

Source for Britney punching Scam? I don't believe it. She's quirky but she's not violent.  

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block