DeuxMoi Says Britney Was Set Up, Pictures of Britney Kicking Car Windshield Are Old and Were Kept To Release "At Right Time"

11 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

Deuxmoi said no book was coming out, now they wanna be on Britney’s side?:billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

This is what i'm saying... they are absolute nincompoops. Even if they are painting a positive story I just don't believe them.  

• Love 3
10 hours ago, LizeS_ said:

I've doing some research as well, I've read books, articles, watched docs and I think she's a classic case of bipolar disorder and also think she lives in denial thinking there's nothing wrong with her and the whole world is out to get her. 

It's sad that her family are a bunch of ignorant hillbillies who think mental illness equals crazy. 

2AwF-B.gif

Girl, shut your swampy mouth up with your "i've been doing some research."

Lmao like anyone takes your 5150 opinions and self seriously... The only one with an illness is you. Boo. 

• Like 2
Posted (edited)

I have a ton of opinions about her behavior. I can say that we tend to turn into kids as adults when we were robbed of it from abuse. I can see that in her eyes. 

We act like adults when we need to, and when we have a chance to act out it's bad. 

Let her make mistakes. She has tons of living to make up for.

If she does fall from grace again, so be it. She is an adult. We gotta let her. There are people saying the quiet part out loud, put her in a conservatorship again. Those people should fkn be locked up.

Edited by Britney671
Fat fingers, rip.
  • Like 2
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, DarielXO said:

Yes, and having fans in this situation doesn't help, because fans are just supporting the denial and paranoid thoughts, even though professionals always say you should never support any of this. It's hard to tell paranoia from reality in her case, because at the same time they're really after her, so it's probably a 50-50%. But the denial seems to be the main problem, because that means she would never ask for help, she will never believe she has some kind of illness, she would never take meds, besides Prozac she admitted to take, but I guess - or I hope - she doesn't take that now either.

100%. You articulated this perfectly and I couldn’t agree more. It probably is 50/50 in her case.

I think many fans mean well, and I understand why playing armchair psychiatrist can be harmful, but I think understanding that she’s very likely dealing with a mental illness in combination with trauma, abuse, etc. is okay. We don’t know her personally, but she chooses to speak to the world through Instagram, and we can make observations. She needs help - there’s no shame in it. I will continue rooting for her from afar. I will never believe she needs a conservatorship. If she refuses help, then she has to deal with the consequences. It’s fully understandable that she’s traumatized from medical abuse and that makes this situation even more sad.

Edited by NotBuyingIt
  • Like 1
22 hours ago, LizeS_ said:

I've doing some research as well, I've read books, articles, watched docs and I think she's a classic case of bipolar disorder and also think she lives in denial thinking there's nothing wrong with her and the whole world is out to get her. 

It's sad that her family are a bunch of ignorant hillbillies who think mental illness equals crazy. 

Reading a book might make you feel clever, but it doesn’t give you the right to make a diagnosis. 

• Love 2
On 5/4/2024 at 5:52 PM, LizeS_ said:

- When she stays at hotels, her room is a mess, reeking of cigarettes and spoiled food because she doesn't let the hotel staff in. 

- That Paul guy is ruling her life now.

How do you know this? Are you in her inner circle? Do you spend time with her? If not you’re making up bull**** to fit your narrative.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 5/4/2024 at 7:10 PM, LizeS_ said:

Where has she ever said there’s nothing wrong with her? Are you in her head? From what I’ve heard from her, she’s recognized she has mental health struggles. You’re just making bull**** up just to push your narrative, AGAIN!

• Love 1
  • Like 1
51 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

How do you know this? Are you in her inner circle? Do you spend time with her? If not you’re making up bull**** to fit your narrative.

They said that on the podcast, it's not my information. This is old news anyway 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block