DeuxMoi Says Britney Was Set Up, Pictures of Britney Kicking Car Windshield Are Old and Were Kept To Release "At Right Time"

1 hour ago, Hamelia said:

"Set up", does she mean at the hotel? I did not listen to the whole thing.

no, the paparazzi pictures from Daily Mail of Britney in the car saying she "cracked the windshield" out of anger from "losing" in court 

2 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Theyre not that old considering she recently posted a video on her stories with the same broken windshield. And in case they’re old, why hasn’t she replaced it? Doesn’t make a lot of sense to me. 

Her hair tracks are different from the hotel pictures 

3 hours ago, stronger1992 said:

Clearly not too old, because the video of her in the car talking about Jamie Lynn the dent in the windshield is still there. We don’t even know if it was kicked…could’ve been a rock chip that spread. DeuxMoi says a lot of stuff 🙄🙄

forgot which news outlets said it but apparently Paul Soliz broke it in a minor car accident  

42 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

It's funny some fans believing deuxmoi about de set up, but not believing the rest of the report about her behavior lol.

Can you tell some other things they mentioned? 

- She's taking that criminal on luxury vacations with her.

- When she stays at hotels, her room is a mess, reeking of cigarettes and spoiled food because she doesn't let the hotel staff in. 

- One of the girls is a part of the dance community and said that even in her early days the money around her was very controlled. Sometimes she'd ask her dancers for money because her team wouldn't give her any.

- That Paul guy is ruling her life now.

- The media is salivating for another 2007 (one of the girls works in P.R.)

That's all I remember 😂

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
Posted (edited)

Britney’s behavior is Britney’s behavior.

I do not think she needs a conservatorship. I do believe she’s mentally ill, traumatized, and never been taught how to manage her own affairs. I am not judging her. I will also acknowledge that her family very likely sets her up in some ways.

However, she’s also not okay, and I can’t pretend everything she says or does is the result of a set up. She’s going to have to want to get help or hit rock bottom.

I’m sorry life has unraveled this way for Britney. I’m also so sorry I was hard on her last year. After doing some research to educate myself, I’m just now starting to truly understand what mental illness sometimes looks like. In many cases, people truly believe there isn’t anything wrong with them and they’re paranoid. I suspect Britney may be in that boat.

I hope she finds an amazing doctor and therapist with her best interests in mind - and that they offer her treatment she’s comfortable with.

Edited by NotBuyingIt
  • Love 3
46 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

After doing some research to educate myself, I’m just now starting to truly understand what mental illness sometimes looks like. In many cases, people truly believe there isn’t anything wrong with them and they’re paranoid. I suspect Britney may be in that boat.

I've doing some research as well, I've read books, articles, watched docs and I think she's a classic case of bipolar disorder and also think she lives in denial thinking there's nothing wrong with her and the whole world is out to get her. 

It's sad that her family are a bunch of ignorant hillbillies who think mental illness equals crazy. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, LizeS_ said:

I've doing some research as well, I've read books, articles, watched docs and I think she's a classic case of bipolar disorder and also think she lives in denial thinking there's nothing wrong with her and the whole world is out to get her. 

It's sad that her family are a bunch of ignorant hillbillies who think mental illness equals crazy. 

100% agreed. Her family is ignorant AF and continues to treat her like a scapegoat and the black sheep of the family. The way they speak about her to TMZ is horrific.

I hope Britney is able to establish a new support system with actual supporters in her life. Not people she is forced to support.

I also agree that she seems to be experiencing something that at the very least looks like bipolar disorder / manic episodes. I don’t mean to play armchair psychiatrist - I’m just trying to understand what she may be experiencing. It also explains her feeling like the world is out to get her. I think you are likely correct.

Edited by NotBuyingIt
  • Love 1

I wish she would make a second Instagram page that is more "professional". She may not be working right now, but for example she could post sponsored content of her vacations to get free travel, etc and make little posts about any book updates or other career type updates (even if she may be not be working right now). All of her more polished content could go here to be reported to the news outlets.

Then make her personal page private again so only people who follow it can see whatever she wishes to post. The casual, the dancing, the risqué.

wow, like britney doesn’t have a reason to feel like the world is out to get her? it’s literally been that way for her for over 20 years. i think we should stop trying to make sense of britney’s situation because it’s hers. it’s not as black and white like you think it is. why don’t you show compassion instead of trying to get your point across about how crazy she is. that doesn’t help nobody, and honestly it’s really pointless. 

• Like 3

Help, the Exhell doctors are out again! Great job of doing TMZ's work! Congratulations to all google doctors!

Please read Britney's book again. There are plenty of hints in there to help you get a perspective on her state of mind.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, LizeS_ said:

- She's taking that criminal on luxury vacations with her.

- When she stays at hotels, her room is a mess, reeking of cigarettes and spoiled food because she doesn't let the hotel staff in. 

- One of the girls is a part of the dance community and said that even in her early days the money around her was very controlled. Sometimes she'd ask her dancers for money because her team wouldn't give her any.

- That Paul guy is ruling her life now.

- The media is salivating for another 2007 (one of the girls works in P.R.)

That's all I remember 😂

Than you so much...

I believe certain things they said.

But I think the car pictures are recent and I heard the mc Castille video with the moment one of the girls talks about Jeff Raymond and couldn’t disagree more, that man is still hired by team Britney.

All things about Paul and the hotel are believable.  She always needs someone "controlling" the situation, he is the one in charge right now probably. The fact Britney still pretends he doesn't exist is... an interesting choice. 

And yes, pretty clear the media is loving all her mistakes,  she is giving them exactly what they want.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, NotBuyingIt said:

I’m sorry life has unraveled this way for Britney. I’m also so sorry I was hard on her last year. After doing some research to educate myself, I’m just now starting to truly understand what mental illness sometimes looks like. In many cases, people truly believe there isn’t anything wrong with them and they’re paranoid. I suspect Britney may be in that boat.

Yes, and having fans in this situation doesn't help, because fans are just supporting the denial and paranoid thoughts, even though professionals always say you should never support any of this. It's hard to tell paranoia from reality in her case, because at the same time they're really after her, so it's probably a 50-50%. But the denial seems to be the main problem, because that means she would never ask for help, she will never believe she has some kind of illness, she would never take meds, besides Prozac she admitted to take, but I guess - or I hope - she doesn't take that now either.

• Love 2
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

wow, like britney doesn’t have a reason to feel like the world is out to get her? it’s literally been that way for her for over 20 years. i think we should stop trying to make sense of britney’s situation because it’s hers. it’s not as black and white like you think it is. why don’t you show compassion instead of trying to get your point across about how crazy she is. that doesn’t help nobody, and honestly it’s really pointless. 

Having mental health issues doesn't mean you're "crazy"! Please, educate yourself and stop spreading stigma and prejudice. No one here is calling her that word.

Edited by LizeS_
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, DarielXO said:

Yes, and having fans in this situation doesn't help, because fans are just supporting the denial and paranoid thoughts, even though professionals always say you should never support any of this. It's hard to tell paranoia from reality in her case, because at the same time they're really after her, so it's probably a 50-50%. But the denial seems to be the main problem, because that means she would never ask for help, she will never believe she has some kind of illness, she would never take meds, besides Prozac she admitted to take, but I guess - or I hope - she doesn't take that now either.

I just like to point out that if she's really bipolar, she shouldn't be taking Prozac. That medication is extremely dangerous for bipolar disorder as it makes the mania worse.

• Like 1

I don't think they are old and even if they are,  what's the diffference between releasing the pics months ago versus now? And if team con. orchestrated a plan to release them, I think they would have use TMZ and not daily mail...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block