Britney Spotted Leaving The Chateau Marmont After "Emergency Incident"

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Most of the people joined after 2021 too!

Wow! i don't normally comment but trying to read this thread and seeing you consistently through out baiting and insulting people because they have different comments. Shame on you.

People are allowed to make accounts whenever they shall like. Lot's on here have been browsing since 2004 but were made to sign up recently for an account as it doesn't allow you to view anymore content of forum after browsing 2 pages, it makes you sign up. 

Edited by britney_stan
  • Like 2

We're going through a tough time being Britney's fans and Britney is obviously going through hell right now. It's very sad to see.

It's clear at this point that something needs to happen asap. I don't think I will never support the idea of a conservatorship because we saw how it went...but I feel that she may be dangerous even to herself, and trust me it breaks my heart but we have to be realistic. Some fans want to live in denial, good for them but my eyes are open.

In some pictures you can see her crying with a tear falling from her eye and you can see a tiny part of her naked breast she's hiding with the pillow...I mean ....walking outside crying without clothes on after you injured yourself ...what's going to happen tomorrow ?

• Love 3

I have been huge Free Britney supporter, kept posting about it on my social media and created a local Instagram account dedicated to it but almost 3 years after I cannot lie to myself and say that the things look good and she is doing fine.

It’s been years since she was ok. Last time it was by the end of 2018. Almost 6 years ago. 

In the beginning I hoped that once theconservatorship ends slowly things will look better. But instead it’s only getting worse.

I really hoped the marriage to Sam would work out for her, that she would have more kids with him.

People can say whatever they want about Sam but in the end he was a healthy influence. He is focused on working out, eating healthy and being positive and he defended her in public against Kevin like a husband should.

Ever since their split things are only getting worse and this criminal boyfriend is only a bad news. Bad news like Adan and Sam L.

On the top I am really shocked that Britney did not learn a thing from 2007/2008. She seems to be back to where she was in 2007/2008. Newly divorced and in a trouble. I was thinking she is smarter and wiser that this whole mess starting with mess on Instagram. She still didn’t learn to play it nice for public and doing things she likes in private. The whole mess of 2007:2008 allowed the bad things to happen to her. Her behaviour allowed her family to take her life over in 2008. Bad choices. Losing custody of her boys. It was not a conspiracy that she was focused on her and her kids wellbeing. Parting and messing around was more important to her. And shejustified it in her book. Showed it like she went out few times for drinks with girls when she was showing her p&ssy to whole world, attacking car with umbrella and being high.

2024 Britney is ain’t no better than 2008 Britney. She is not wiser. She is not smarter.

She had a chance to be an advocate for abused people in conservatorship and change the laws. Instead she made Free Britney people like me to look like a fool.

Another time when people will bring conservatorship abuse topic to help abused people they will be laughed at and people will point at Britney and tell that it was a mistake to free her.

But being a mess like a rebelled teenager is all Britney cares about. She proved she cannot take care of herself.

And whatever delusional fans tell themselves to feel good it won’t change the reality we are in.

And Britney keeps bringing her mom and telling that she was trying to set her up is a poor excuse when Britney should look in the mirror and ask herself what kind of mother she is herself to her own boys. How much she embarrass them on daily basis and she is not protecting them at all. Yes they are legally adult(Sean and Jaden soon)but they are still her kids that need their mom to navigate them as young adults need their parents. But Britney is failing them.

And delusional fans calling on her sons that they should be there for her to support in this mess are f&ked up as hell. This is not a place for kids to take care of their mother. It’s a child abuse and can traumatise for life. When her boys are already embarrassed enough.

And yes for her boys conservatorship seemed good because they had their mom stable and being able to be some kind of mother figure because it’s all the kids need from parents. Being stable and provide stability. And in the eyes of Sean and Jayden that was when they had a mother and not a messy woman that doesn’t care about their well being.

• Love 7

The conservatorship was definitely 100% abusive and has undoubtedly caused unimaginable damage to Britney. What was done to her is beyond our comprehension, and considering her fragile state, only God knows if she will ever regain a state of mental peace. What we are witnessing is the trajectory of traumas that I imagine will not stop for a long time. We know she suffers from bipolar disorder, we know her medical experience has been extremely negative, and it's quite likely that she is in a manic phase of the illness, and it's also highly probable that she is not taking her medications. We can only hope that she finds the strength to ask for help, because she will never accept help from anyone, that's clear. We don't know what's happening in her life, but denying that things are going badly is absurd. She is naked, dressed only in shorts, and covered only with a pillow, in the street, with ambulances and police, paramedics, her boyfriend is a criminal. It is clearly a dire situation. In a manic state, one does not realize what they are doing, I just pray that she finds peace.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

Another time when people will bring conservatorship abuse topic to help abused people they will be laughed at and people will point at Britney and tell that it was a mistake to free her.

Yes, the sad reality is that it's actually happening even 10,000 kms away. People did not know much about cships, but now cship=Britney, and that's really really bad because there are so many good role models, but she's not one of them, unfortunately. So I'm like ok, Britney is not a good example, but she's not the only one, listen to this... blah blah blah. I think freeing Britney wasn't a mistake, but the campaign did more damage than good on a global scale.

Her story is reinforcing prejudices against mentally ill people and/or people in cships, but of course she has the right to live life the way she sees fit, so ahhh...

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Britney_Jean said:

If the  news about her being crazy at the hotel is true, they probably asked to leave that’s why she was seen outside by the paramedics.

She still could wear smth first. She obviously wasnt without clothes there. I just don't understand how some1 can go outside half naked knowing paps are everythere

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, icybaby said:

She still could wear smth first. She obviously wasnt without clothes there. I just don't understand how some1 can go outside half naked knowing paps are everythere

and what about if she was scared thinking this was a 5150 call? We all know Britney is paranoid because of what happened in the past, so it is not far fetched to think that this emergency call, that was not done by her, could make her triggered thinking they were going to take her away , and that is why she called Rosengart and helped her to figure out all this. When you are scared, would you be able to think rationally in that moment and put some clothes on? 

4 minutes ago, Estrella said:

and what about if she was scared thinking this was a 5150 call? We all know Britney is paranoid because of what happened in the past, so it is not far fetched to think that this emergency call, that was not done by her, could make her triggered thinking they were going to take her away , and that is why she called Rosengart and helped her to figure out all this. When you are scared, would you be able to think rationally in that moment and put some clothes on? 

She had the time to grab blanket and pillow so dressing up is not much more time consuming. Another lame excuse for bizzare behaviour. 

And to think that when she was in a sane mind she made argument with Sean that he was barefoot…

This is the same Britney that showed p&ssy to the whole world to see.

reallly it’s time for fans to stop making excuses.

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, icybaby said:

And then Britney is mad that media are painting her in a bad light and spread some narrative when she keeps giving them all needed ammunition.

How hard it is to grab something and arrange your hair in some pony? As a woman myself it takes seconds.

• Love 1
  • Like 4

It is so sad watching those pics. I can only imagine her stress and the panic she endured almost reliving the same traumatic experience.

Our beautiful girl... Please Britney take your measures and step away from everyone that is just bad news.

I dont know, maybe she could call Felicia?

5 hours ago, Gianmarcoza said:

The conservatorship was definitely 100% abusive and has undoubtedly caused unimaginable damage to Britney. What was done to her is beyond our comprehension, and considering her fragile state, only God knows if she will ever regain a state of mental peace. What we are witnessing is the trajectory of traumas that I imagine will not stop for a long time. We know she suffers from bipolar disorder, we know her medical experience has been extremely negative, and it's quite likely that she is in a manic phase of the illness, and it's also highly probable that she is not taking her medications. We can only hope that she finds the strength to ask for help, because she will never accept help from anyone, that's clear. We don't know what's happening in her life, but denying that things are going badly is absurd. She is naked, dressed only in shorts, and covered only with a pillow, in the street, with ambulances and police, paramedics, her boyfriend is a criminal. It is clearly a dire situation. In a manic state, one does not realize what they are doing, I just pray that she finds peace.

Very true, but I would add that her mental health didn't appeared as, let's say,"unconventional" during or because the conservatorship. She started acting in a very "surprising" way long before that. I think the first time we had a glimpse of her behavior was the first wedding at Vegas but who knows ?

I just think she has a very looooong history of making weird choices with her life....:heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Alio said:

Very true, but I would add that her mental health didn't appeared as, let's say,"unconventional" during or because the conservatorship. She started acting in a very "surprising" way long before that. I think the first time we had a glimpse of her behavior was the first wedding at Vegas but who knows ?

I just think she has a very looooong history of making weird choices with her life....:heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

Clearly, Britney has made some peculiar and bizarre choices, some of which could be excused as youthful indiscretions, but knowing now that she is bipolar, it's not hard to rule out that these were manic episodes. The conservatorship was helpful in giving her a hand, but it was abusive right from the start. Seeing her now, after being freed, not being able to take care of herself, is very sad. Perhaps when this manic episode ends, she might realize! We are seeing her do all the things she used to scold her children for: walking barefoot, naked, not taking care of herself, her house always a mess and clearly dirty, as can even be seen in the video where she shows her foot. Unfortunately, I don’t think she realizes! We are talking about the same person who is afraid of everything and everyone, and now chooses to have a relationship with a criminal. It really pains me to see her like this!

• Love 2
Just now, Daredevil said:

what are they saying now? what has been changed?

the last I saw it was just going with the narrative of people thinking she had a nervous breakdown in the hotel, which we know isn't true, but before it stated as fact that she did have a breakdown and then they changed it to mention the paramedics were called for woman being injured

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Applejack said:

Oh, you mean, like the time 2 years ago when a court date was coming up and they decided to publish an article saying that she's irresponsible and ran out of gas in a freeway...except the incident had happened 2 months prior. But they decided to publish that the day before a court date.

Or do you mean the day they said she was wasting all her money buying utility items at Amazon.com? That was right before a court date too

on top, during CS, when FreeBritney was increasing or something important revealed they suddenly:

-> Leaked old footage, photo shoots and videos (such as original Make Me)

-> Released some weird collabs and merchandising

• Love 1
Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I don’t disagree with you. I definitely think there’s a smear campaign against her and this is Team Con’s attempt to clean their name and once again “punch her in the face” so people pat them in back and say they were right all along. I absolutely do not disagree with that.

My concern is Britney surrounding herself with bad people and very coincidentally these situations happen when she’s with this individual… The last few times she’s been papped it’s always with this man. Now, I might be wrong, let’s hope I am, but I still think it’s not wrong to worry about someone I have loved and supported since I was literally 7 years old. I don’t appreciate the comments (not made by you) saying I’m bashing Britney, when I have always been supportive and respectful in this forum… And my post history can attest to that. The only warning I have ever received was for defending Britney since another member was attacking her.

Just because I don’t instantly clap at all her life decisions, doesn’t make me a hater. I will always support Britney and I will always want the best for her.

I blame her instagram presence for everything. imagine Britney acted normal and spoke to fans and showed she was living somewhat normal life on instagram, this story published by TMZ would be worth nothing. no one would pick it up.

Unfortunately, her IG has been very weird and some of the vids she posts are just way too bizarre. no wonder people (including me) thought what happened yesterday was actually a meltdown.

Edited by Daredevil
  • Love 1
38 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

on top, during CS, when FreeBritney was increasing or something important revealed they suddenly:

-> Leaked old footage, photo shoots and videos (such as original Make Me)

-> Released some weird collabs and merchandising

Or this

WWW.THEDAILYBEAST.COM

The employee wasn’t hurt but they filed a complaint with the Ventura County Sheriff’s Office.

This was when Rosengart had came in and she was about to get freed.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block